34

When crom is causing a rampage killing every atlasean army hidden in the forest even the grimms were hiding on the emerald forest glynda was done calling grwat red and ophis  ozpin ask her if help is comming.

Ozpin- glynda is help is comming??

Glynda- yes great red and ophis is coming i told everything to them ophis went to take the leaders and jaune's mate..while great red is making sure that the beast of apocalypse is still sealed..the red and white dragon will follow because they were hurt by samael's curse..their world is almost destroy sir and their enemy is gone and now theu are on the hunt..

Ozpin- i see..i had to tell them about the enemy..

Ironwood- whk is tbis great red and ophis!! I demand to know them!!!

Glynda punch ironwood on the gut..

Glynda- you dare to demand who they are!!! You had no right to know!! All i cam say they are all monsters!!! Not only you want to arrest my son!!

Ironwood- he is a monster!!!!! All i want is to protect you and this world!!!

Glynda- that monster you called!!! Is my son!!!! You call my son a monster!!! You going to deal with a powerful monster!!! And that is my son's father!!!! And my son's real name is crom cruach!!!! The crescent circle dragon!!!

Ironwood- no!!! This is impossible!!!! Your so called son is a grimm!!!

Winter- he must die glynda!!! He cause a lot of trouble here!!!!

Glynda- who said that he was a grimm???!!! My son is the real dragon!!!!

Ironwood- dragon didn't exist!!!

After a few moment a dragon's gate are open and it reveal the 2 dragon gods in their human form

Great red- honey!! I'm home!!

Ophis- baka red be quiet!!

Glynda- honey i need help!!

Great red- i know dear...where is the bitch...