44

The vytal festival was arrive and every huntsman academy are now present to compete.

Leonardo lionheart and james ironwood arrive ay beacon and they spotted ozpin is in the meeting  with the three factions

Ironwood- ozpin

Ozpin- it seems you have a new robotic body ironwood.

Ironwood- cut the crap ozpin you destroy my factory and we know it..

Ozpin- do you have any proof that i destroy you factory?? You know very well that i don't have any resources to aquire new equipment..and i juat hear the news that your damn factory was destroy..

Ironwood- damn you!! You can ask your stupid ally for resources..

Sirzechs- mind your words ironwood .even if we have our own military equipment which is far stronger than yours...ozpin didn't ask us to provide him a weapon that no one can afford even atlas can't afford to purchase our weaponry...don't even force me to cone woth your war with ozpin...we can only provide ozpin a defensive measures but if ypi want me to go in offence you better pray thay youbhave a home to go..you can't win over me...because you only have several soldiers or you only have less than 1 thousand androids. While I have millions soldiers on my faction if azazel will join  then you are in deep trouble azazel also have more than 1 million soldiers at his command..or even great red alone can erase your kingdom in just a snap of his fingers...dste not to challenge me or even do a dirty dmtactics while you are here. Or else you will face consequence...i don't usually punush people but if you force me to punish you be my guest..

Ironwood- you are an outsider you have no authority to interfere our affair.

Sirzechs- true...and ozpin is my ally so if you dare challenge ozpin to a war then i have no choice but to interfere...i have to protect everyone who is allied with me...i know you have a problem with salem. Don't add my faction and my fellow leaders to be your problem.. you will not going to survive if you face me human..

Leonardo- you are juat a human too!!

Sirzechs- dead wrong.. i am a monster wearing a human flesh..and i can sense something in you leonardo lionheart.

Leonardo- how did you lnow my full name i didn't tell you my name and the huntsman academy that i represent!!

Azazel- it's easy for us to identify  who you are leo..and my~ my~..you are a luon faunus...lions supposed to be the king of the jungle but i gueas i was wrong...because all i know that lion should be fearless but you are a coward...

Serafall- enough of this banter we are here to support our own kingdom..this is a vytal festival we should enjoy our selves...and for once stop this useless war..

Ironwood- and who are you to talk to us..lmwith that arrogant attitude little child..

Serafall- shut up little man...i am der than you..and my name is serafall leviathan one of the 4 devil kings..so if i were you young man be quiet...or else i will going to arrest you or even seal you in my ice. And i hope you didn't forget what great red or ophis did to you so shut up..of you will suffer the same fate like winter don't you ever test my patience ironwood...

Ironwood- you dare to challenge me..

Serafall flows her tiny bit of magic and the room is cover with ice leonardo is cowerng in fear..and serafall throw a spear made with ice serafall intentionally miss ironwoods head.

Ironwood is now experiencing fear and he is shivering because of serafall

Serafall- dare to challenge me again and your head will fly..i am not in a mood for joke..

Meanwhile

Ruby and her friends are roaming around with sona and rias..when the saw cardin and pyrrha wearing atlas uniform.

Pyrrha- well~ well~ well~ ! If isn't ruby rose and her liitle gang and who are this people?

Ruby- well well well the little pornstar pyrrha nikos tell me how is the life of a porn star..

Pyrrha- it's because of you my career is over now i came here to settle a score..and i will do it on the arena...

Cardin- hello gorgeous i'm cardin the great winchster..

Yang- more like cardumb windickster...

Weiss- so how was atlas did they find a way to unseal your aura..ohh pyrrha you're famous when it comes to pornography so how is the life of a pornstar?? Did younhave another sponsor on your list??

Pyrrha- i will gonna kill you for ruoning my life weiss thisni swear..soon beacon will go down...

Cardin- whose the chick with you schnee brat..they are so beautiful even that black hair 4 eyes...

Blake- that's the wife of jaune arc...

Pyrrha- heh!! That faker got a woman..well i am better than her and i am superior in chest department..i bet she is no good in bed hahhahaja..

Nora- and that woman can mutilate you two without difficulties...i know you are planning to cheat dumbass..

Pyrrha- of course we are..and i slept with the judgess last night in order to win..

Rias- eeeuugghh!! Desgusting shameless woman...

Akeno- ohh i really love to play with you it seems my toy is npt good any more..

Akeno lick her fingers amd generates a spark of lightning one her fingers.

Rias- now now akeno you can play with her soon...the beggars are just bragging her self..

Pyrrha- whose the beggar here!! The way i look at you..i think you are the beggar..

Sona- hhhmmp!! Fools...rias here posses trillions of golds on her pocket.. and i have more than one 100 trillion golds combined with my husband..

Pyrrha- jaune's money are mine all mine. Youbhave no right to claim his-

Sona- i married jaunr before you came dumbass..and his name is crom cruach...even if you take his golds i still have trillions on my account because i was born a princess..and since i married to jaune i habe all his assets and liabilities including his fortune...and you are just a gold digger seeking fortune and fame..too bad you were born a peasant..if not fornyour useless name you are nothing...

Weiss- you are now a famous pornstar nikos..so get the f*ck away from our face and spread your kegs like winter did...

Pyrrha is extremely angry towards towards sona rias and weiss. .she swore she will gonna kill them during combat skills