33

The dance has been started  everybody was having their fun until nora walk to the stage.

Nora- hello ladies and gentleman i am nora from team jnpr!! I know you guys are having fun!! But tonighy this is a special night for our team because our dear old leader lost to our bet while we are in training..now we will perform a dance number for you!!

Yang is pushing jaune to the center while jaune is wearing a dress

The students laugh so hard to see jaune wearing a dress.

Jaune- yang!! Come on this is so embarrasing!!!

Yang- a loss is a loss..you have to deal with it hahaha..

Blake- yeah..now go on..deal with it..

Jaune- can we talk this girls..

Blake/yang- nope!!

Meanwhile

Glynda- this is so embarassing...why did i have a son can do everything..and he is beautiful than me..

Ozpin- well glynda..gooduck on that..he is your son or should i say daughter hehehe

Glynda could onky groan in annoyance..

At team strq

Tai- why do i feel de ja vu??

Qrow- don't even dare tai...

Sunmer- well atleast he is alone this time...unlike the two people that i know..

Rave- not only that the students back on the past think that those two are gay..

Tai and qrow look at each other

Qrow/tai- bbbbbllleeuugghh!!!

Raven and summer could only laugh from the two men..

Back to jaune

Jaunenis on the center of the stage while ren and nora went to him

Nora- dj start the music

The dj play the music and they start to dance

After the dance the students clap their hands because not only jaune could fight but he could dance toi and the girls didn't care of jaine wearing a dress but they look at his muscles ang body built..

Meanwhile

Glynda- hmm i never knew my son could dance too

Ozpin- tgat kid is really talented one..it seems your husband teach him well.

Glynda- great red didn't teach him...if he teach crom..he will teach him how to drive a bike or a car..i think he learns tk dance with his other friends when he enter to school on earth .