40

Rias and sona along their peerage are in beacon academy ozpin introduce them as the new student away from the 4 kingdoms..the boys are astpund from their beauties rias and her peerage introduce tgeir selves and aken introduce her self with a teasing voice much to the boys roar...while sona introduce her self as croms wife to tell the boys to back off...

One girl ask issei if he has a girlfriend and issei rplied he was engaged to rias and the rest of the girl..while the others ask vali if he has a girlfriend..

Beacon girl 1- vali do you have a girlfriend??

Vali- yes i do..she is at home right now..my girlfriend is a cat faunus..

Blake- your girlfriend is a cat faunus??!!

Vali- yes it is..

Issei- blake vali has the affinity to cats!! So you have a chance!!

Vali- shut it!! Even you got the sister of my girlfriend..

Blake- so you guys can have multiple girls??

Issei- yes. Supernaturals and dragons can have a multiple girls...

Blake- i see...

Issei- you can have vali if you want...vali is always looking at you...

Blake- really??

Issei- yep...he's a softie...he may look like a badass in reality he is a softie.. it tool him years to confess to kuroka...hahaha

Vali- issei i swear i will gonna beat you to a bloody pulp...

Issei- what?? Blake is a beautiful girl...even crom knows that you are staring at blakes booty...

Blake- alrigt boys break it up you too...follow me to the cliff so that we could start..

The group follow blake to the cliff for the initiation

On the cliff ozpin  and glynda were there along with the three factions and team rwby and JNR..

Ozpin- good morning ladies and gentle men welcome to your forst ever initiation..normally this initiation would take 1 day because you will go and seek a chess piece on the north side..but since you are in group i want you guys to destroy all the grimms that you encounter..you can go all lut destroy the forest if you want...

Sona and roas along with their peerage nodded.

Ozpin- simce this initiation is tecorded in all kingdoms i will send team rwby and JNR to seek the camera that i install and switch it off..so that no one could see the children use their magic..crom you lead them.

Crom- alright head mas-teeeerrrrrrr!!!!!!

Before crom could nod ozpin push the botton and crom was sent away without preparation and landing style...

Glynda- sir this is the second time you throw my son without preparing...

Ren- well!! There he goes again...

The team prepare them selves to be sent away and one by one ozpin launch them to their designated area..

A few moments crom called ozpin that the camera is off they could start..

Ozpin- alright whose going first..make sure you have a landing strategy.

Rias- we'll go first..

Ozpin- very well every 10 seconds you will be launched to the forest make sure all of you are gather in  the north side there you will find a broken structure wait for the others to arrive team strq are waiting for you..