46

Vali- so you bunch of dumbass since you have a power of a dragon can you deal with the real deal?? I think you should give thanks to my bastard  grandfather that he gave you a power boost.

Cardin- who is your grandfather..

Vali- you know rezivm livan lucifer? You know the older version of my self...

Pyrrha- ahh he is your grandfather..you onow he isn't a bad guy..

Vali- bad guy my ass..he is very worse than you think..but since he gave you a power boost why don't you and my partner play will you?? Oi red one you are the genius here shall we play with them??

Issei- i don't really have time to play..ddraig is very angry and he wants to finish the tournament as fast as we can..

Vali- well they don't deserve the power i can agree with you..very well shall we play self proclaimed red and black dragon..

Cardin- ohh hell yeah!! I will beat you to a bloody pulp!!!

Vali and issei had an evil.smile on their face..

Pyrrha- since you two are buddy ee can put you to a grave together let's see how powerful you two are...

Vali- oh really?? It seems you are the weakest arpund here let me give you a history dumbass..you are a red dragon let me give you a history..

Issei- nah~ she isn't worthy to be your rival vali...

Blake- rival???

Valu- ohhh sweetheart..in the padt both red and white dragon are rival..every host of both red and white dragon when they meet they will fight to the death and only one will stand tall..

Ruby- you mean to say issei is your rival??

Weiss- but why you didn't fight each other??

Vali- people change weiss..it happens that i fought issei once..and thats it..issei is my friend even we were destined rivals..since nikos had the fragment of ddraig..well she is not worth it...the black one is a challenge because he has ophis snakes...

Weiss- oohhh~!!!

Pyrrha- hah!! I like to see you try~

Issei- i will gonna burn this dumbass...and i mean it...

Vali- you only have a minute to survive...nikos you don't know how powerful we are..

Cardin- then let's go!!!

Peter- fighters!! Ready!! In 3 2 1!! Fight!

Cardin and pyrrha attack the two with their new power..but issei and vali are well experience they saw their movements easily..

Issei and vali are dodging the attack and this make pyrrha and cardin furious..

Ooblek- what an incredible speed!! Mr hyoudou and mr lucifer couldn't do anything but avoiding their attack!!

Ironwood- ha!! Take that!!

Theodore- why those two are only avoiding the offence???

Sirzechs- they are studying their moves...issei said that he has a surprise and i am eager to see what he's up to..

Azazel- this is odd...vali usually go for offence and face cardin head on...

Michael- i think he is following albion's order...

Leonardo- who the hell is albion..

Great red- albion is thebwhite dragon emperor..in the dragon's realm there are 3 major dragons exist..these dragons named albion ddraig and crom cruach..albion and ddraig are different form my son..both red and white dragon were born as a full dragon..while crom is a hybrid dragon..i am his father and glynda is his mother...