19

When pyrrha and cardin are alone the two plan about the fight with jaune..

Cardin- dear what should i do..jaune is impossible to beat..

Pyrrha- relax dear...jaune is easy to beat..as you can see jaune can only evade the fight but when he attacks he can only use what ever that trick he use.

Cardin- but what if he can thro a punch...i saw jaune punch the 4th year and he is a heavy hitter too..i bet his punch is stronger than yang..

Pyrrha- ohh juat relax we can always use a method that i know..

Cardin- and that is??

Pyrrha- well usually the standard fight will only use a fist..but before you will wear a gloves you must cover your fist with sport protective hand wraps...

Cardin- so what??

Pyrrha- i will cover that arm wraps with something special dear..everytime your first will get wet by sweat the protective arm wraps will get harder and harder...and that weakling jaune will feel that he was hit with a truck....

Cardin- that would be a great idea...what about you..

Pyrrha- i will be cheering on you..but i don't really know who is jaune's coach...my gut tell me it's got to be yang or blake...those two are very supportive with jaune. Specially yang..and yang is best in close quarter combat...but before the fight start i will be with jaune...but i can't go near on the cage...

Cardin- i understand....and you dear are you the one who spread the news about that faker's transcript??

Pyrrha- yep....

Cardin- not only you cheat on your boy toy..but you almost put me in to trouble...

Pyrrha- i'm sorry about that sweetie.

Cardin- i can forgive you to that but you must give me a blow..

Pyrrha- sure sweetie...now lower your pants and i will going to give you a good blow..

Cardin lower his pants and pyrrha kneels infront of cardin.

Pyrrha- my~ oh my~...it seems your d*ck is ready for my mouth...

Cardin- hehehe...you are too hot pyrrha...

Pyrrha open her mouth and she start to suck cardin..

Cardin- ooohhh yeeah!!!

Slurp!! Slurp!! Slurp!!

Pyrrha- hhhhhhmmmm * slurp* * slurp* * slurp*..

Meanwhile

Jaune/crom- hey weiss!! I was impress by your jutsu specially the flying thuder jutsu..

Weiss- really!!!

Jaune/crom- of course...specially that lightning it was so brutal you know..how the hell did you learn all that skills..

Weiss- ohh i was inspired between ruby and nora...

Jaune/crom- what about the kunai..

Ren- i made it for her and blake her thing..

Jaune/crom- oh my~ why guys are something else..

Blake- ohh you uave no idea what wr can do...

Jaune/crom- while i do impress with your own style guys but ruby how did you manage to create a multi shadow clone jutsu???

Ruby- hehehe well i do have a small chakra vomit boy...but i have a solution to convert all the hyper active energy..

Jaune/ crom- aaaahhhh...so you convert your excessive energy into a chakra energy...