39

Once crom was out of the hospital sona and crom went home and crom was surprise to see his friends were here including rias's peerage was present too along with issei and vali was present..

Crom cruach- guys!!

Vali- welcome back from the living dude! I heard what happen to you where Are the bitches..

Issei- yeah!! We will definately kick their butt for messing with a dragons!!

Crom- we will deal with them soon guys..i miss you so much!!

Akeno- i miss you too big boy~ ufufufuffu

Irina- i hewrd from issei about your disease lord crom...

Crom- i believe you are the boobie dragon's childhood friend...glad someone could stand with his perverted antics..

Irina-i know issei very well my lord...erte childhood friends..and i am one of his mates..

Crom- wow the pervert actually got a harem....i pray for your soul guys...

Issei- hey!! I am not that bad!!!

Ddraig- crom i smell a scent of sona with you...it seems you seal the deal..

Crom- shut up ddrsig even ylu are seal you are the same dragon that i know too well..

Ddraig- hey!! After issei become an actor my title went down! I need medicine to cure my depressison.. even albion seeks an advice from fafnir...both of our title is badly damage!!! Thanks to issei and vali...

Albion- now we were called the two hwavenly perverts!!!

Meanwhile

Ruby- woah!!! Those wings and gauntlets can talk!! Cool!!

Michael- my child those are ddraig and albion...ddraig was sealed on that gauntlet and albion is sealed on that wings....they are the twin heavenly dragons...crom is different from them...

Ruby- ohh!!

Blake- sir that silver hair..i can semse he has two different aura...i can sense his human aura and the other is a powerful one it resemble to rias and sona..

Michael- that is because vali is a half breed...his mother is a human while his father is a devil..he is the great grandson of my eldest brother lucifer morningstar..

Ruby- so you two are blood related??

Michael- yes we are blood related...my eldest brother was fallen from grace and he become the firat devil ever exist...lucifer rebel from our father until lucifer wage a war...despite being born between human hybrid vali is still my nephew by blood...

Ruby- wow...whonis your father??

Michael- of course it's god the creator of heaven and earth..he is the creator of life and death..including all realms..

Ruby- wwwwooooowwww!!!!

Michael- fufuduf awww you're so cute ruby...yku are probably the cutest being that i ever saw..you re so innocent...you and my sister gabriel are the two cutest being that i ever saw..

Ruby- really!!! You're lying?!?!

Michael- no my child...angels are forbidden to lie...

Ruby- thank you very much sir michael...

Ozpin-well guys since crom is now home let's give him a round of a plaise for his recovery and his marriage ritual to miss sitri..

The whole crowd congratulates the couple.

Serafall- i am so happy!!! That my sister is finally married!!!

Sirzechs- and who is rhe one who will going to get marry...