Prologue

EMMA'S POV- AT BCS (BALLYLAGGIN COMMUNITY SCHOOL)

  "Come on Em it's going to be fine" My twin brother said while dragging me into the main building of BCS.  It's my first day here, I didn't really understand why I didn't get to go to Tommen Collage like Finny and my sister Bella, Finny said cause I needed to make sure I could stand a Secondary community school before I go to private. Which to me sounds like utter bullshite but I feel like BCS is going to be a good Secondary school for me! After 20 minutes, I was leaning on the garden wall outside of the main building, I said bye to my brother before he left with my sister. I was talking to my best friend who I went to Primary school with, her name is Aoife. She has beautiful, blonde silk hair, and green eyes, long legs that were showed because of her school skirt, she was taller than me that's for sure. I was 5,2 when she was at least 5,4 maybe not even that..  I was talking to Aoife when I saw a dirty blond haired boy walk into the main building with a hoodie on over his school uniform, I stopped Aoife mid sentence too ask her who he was, "Hey,  sorry to interrupt but who is that?" I said pointing to the boy who was talking with who seemed to be Podge, I know him because he knows my twin brother. "Oh that's Joey!" Aoife said breaking me out of my thoughts, "Is he in our year?" I asked still admiring the blonde boy that was standing far from me, "Yeah, he's in our year. He's a big dickhead though." Aoife said rolling her eyes. Hmm I thought, maybe he is strange.. 

           I was running to my next class, I was so late because I couldn't open that stupid arse metal box thingy fast enough, I was looking at the time on my phone when I collided with a lean, hard chest and dropped my books everywhere I landed on my arse so hard I swear I had a damn bruise. "Watch it ya big eejit!" I said standing up and dusting off my school skirt. "No need for that brunette." The random person said with his hands up in a defensive way. "This brunette has a name dick!" I said looking at the person and instantly freezing when I saw the same blonde boy I saw two hours ago in the car park. "Then what's your name Brunette" He said calling me that nickname again. "It's Emma Wilkinson." I said not moving an inch, "Well Emma, I'm Joey. Joey Lynch." He said starting to walk away "I'll be seeing ya, brunette" he said walking away from me while pulling up his hood, I wanted to scream don't leave, please but I just couldn't  I just met the boy but god he was messing with me... A couple of hours later, I was sitting in the canteen at a table with Casey, Aoife we were talking about random stuff like period cramps, and hot guys we saw today. I wasn't interested in that stuff so I was reading a book while eating my food, until I felt eyes burning into my skin, I put my sandwich down and twisted around to fine the blonde boy I ran into earlier today, I flashed him a smile but he just look away from me.. I turned back around and decided to put  my book away and talk with my friends.. Today was a great day, but who knows how the rest of the year goes..

DISCLAIMER-I AM NOT COPYING, I WANTED TO DO A FANFICTION BOOK ABOUT HUGHIE BIGGS!