CHAPTER 1-You Have Walls And So Do I-

Emma's POV-

       *BEEP* *BEEP* I jolted awake when my alarm beamed through the speaker of my alarm clock, I groaned and flopped back down on my bed, It was the first day of 3rd year I didn't  want to go at all, but yet I am only going for Aoife my best friend and my wonderful Boyfriend Joey. Me and Joey have been dating for a year now and it's very difficult, because he has a wall up and won't let me see the real him, I know what's going on at his house and he knows what's going on in my house, but he still has a wall up..  A few moments later, I got off my arse and walked to my bathroom to shower

-----------------------------------------

     After showering and getting ready,  I ran downstairs, grabbed a croissant and flew out the door to make it to school.  "Why ya in a hurry?" Aoife said while walking with me to the garden wall that was in front of main building. "I'm not.."  I said while looking at Aoife. "Uhm, ya big dummy, you wanted to make it here before Joey so he can walk in with ya!" Aoife said while wiggling her eyebrows and with a smirk plastered on her face. "Okay fine, but keep ya mouth shut blondie." I said push her arming playfully. "Hey! This blondie has a name, you shorty-" Aoife said but couldn't finish cause Joey cut her off by saying "Hey, baby" he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me hard. "Hey!" I said while pulling away, "EWWWWW! Guys there is no way I was like this with Paul.." Aoife said with a sort of jealous tone, not sure why she is but okay... "Nice hoodie" Aoife said to Joey. "Nice legs." Joey said with a smirk... Jealousy broke into me and I pushed Joey aside, "What the hell Joe!" I said has fury and Jealousy took over. "What! It was a damn joke! Can I not joke with people?!" Joey said has  his anger rose as his figure stiffened. "I never said you can't! All I'm telling you is that, you shouldn't say that when you have a whole arse girlfriend!" I said throwing my hands up. "You being my girlfriend doesn't have a thing to do with me joking with a girl!" He said with anger flushing his eyes, " Wow! Such a dickhead move you eejit! Good luck coming back from that one!" I said pushing his chest and walking past him, back to the main building to get to my class, "Em, Wait" He said as he tried to get my attention but his voice faded as I walked away.. What a good start of my day I thought..

-----------------------------------------

      I was walking into the canteen when Aoife came  up to me, "Hey, you alright?" Aoife said when she got a hold of my wrist, I have been ignoring her and Joey all day because of what happened this morning.. I know I know it makes me sound like a eejit but I just need space. "Yeah, I'm fine..." I said snatching my wrist out of her hold, "Come on Emma, don't lie.." Aoife said with real sympathy in her voice and eyes. "It just.. It just hurt when Joey said that too you.." I said finally admitting my feeling to Aoife. "Girl,  it's a joke we have! I guess since you haven't heard it yet that you thought it was something else!" Aoife said with a reassuring laugh, "Oh.. I think I should apologize to Joe.. I kind of went to far.." I said moving my attention from Aoife to the floor. "You go do that, I'll  wait for you at our table" She said hugging me and walking into the canteen. "Here we go.." I  said in a whisper breath, while walking outside into the carpark..  I see Joey, Podge, and Alec talking outside near the garden wall, I walk over to the group and whatever they were talking about stopped instantly as I walked over to Joey, "Hey.. Joe, can I talk to you?" I said looking at him, has we made eye contact and neither of us broke it either.. "Yeah, I'll see you later guys." He said to the boys while walking away with me. "I'm so sorry Joe! I didn't know it was a joke you guys had... I was being a bitch, and I didn't mean to upset you.." I said as guilt to over me and tears form in my eyes.. "No no no! Don't do that! You don't get to cry." He said building his walls back up. "Emma I have walls up every day! I don't usually get to joke around! There is a line that you nor anyone can cross! I have different, I'm not like your average guy, Emma! I am a broken headed boy,  who has anger problems and will protect people he loves! I'm not  good for you Emma, one day you'll see that!" Joey said as his body trembled, I didn't respond I just walked up to him and grabbed his neck pulling his head down, I hugged him but he didn't hug me back. "You have walls and so do I."  I said still hugging him, but the he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me back. He tightened his hold on me like I was the last person in his life.. "I love you Joe" I said as he pulled away but still had his hold on my waist "I don't love you back, Wilkinson" He said with a smirk as he pulled his face down to mine and kissed my puffy, swollen lips hard. He loves me back, I thought to myself and smiled into the kiss.

 AUTHORS NOTE- (I don't  love you back is a thing Joey says to Emma cause he isn't ready to say I love you yet, but he loves her dearly so he says that instead.)    SOORY IT'S SHORT!!