CHAPTER 3 - A NEW START -

5TH YEAR-AT TOMMEN COLLAGE-

     "GET UP!!!" Finny says shaking me awake, I groaned "Ugh.. I don't want to go." while putting my face into my pillow "Ya big eejit! Get up off your arse!" My brother says while dragging my comforter off of me, "Okay, okay! I'm getting up!" I said while sitting up and rubbing my eyes "Now here, go shower and get ready before dad wakes up, you'll know what he will do if you're late for your first day.." Finny said in a panic voice while scurrying out of my room.  

------------------------------------

      I got ready after my shower and now I was downstairs looking  for something to  grab for breaky but I couldn't find any.. "Oh Emma, there is a smoothie in fridge for you hun!" My mam said while trotting down the stairs in her suit dress thingy, I'm not sure what it's called. But, my mam is the best parent in the family, she cooked, shopped, and took care of Finny, Bella and I. My dad on the other hand is not so good... He is horrifying, we never see him cause he's  always a the pub getting drunk off of whiskey and tequila, but when we do see him he beats us, he doesn't do it to Bella cause she's the "Golden Child" my dad so on so says,  my dad isn't a fan of me... He will do anything in his power to either beat the shite out of me or do stuff no kid should go through.. "Emma come on! We're gonna be late!"  My brother whisper screams at me, cutting through my thoughts , "Coming!" I said back, I grabbed the smoothie out of the fridge and ran to the door "Mam is going to take us!" Finny said running to the car. I get into the back seat and drink my smoothie, today is going to be a good day,  I can feel it! 

----------------------------------

       "Fuckin wanked on me!" Gibs said glaring at  Johnny, "I didn't wank on you! You sat on a wet spot! Johnny said laughing, "I bought you rubber and you didn't even conceal yourself!" Gibs said defending himself, "I  just got it working I'm not going to trap it!" Johnny said throwing his hands up, "My pants! You put your bodily fluids on my pants, ya eejit!!"  Gibs said yelling at Johnny while we were all busting out laughing, even Johnny. Shannon comes up and goes to Johnny, "Hey baby." Johnny says pulling her into a hug, "Hey! What's he on about again?" Shannon says with a chuckle, "Oh he sat on a wet spot on Johnny's  bed and he got it on his pants , he's complaining about it." Me and Hughie said while laughing "Oh you're on Little Em!" Gibs says lunging towards me,  "NO...NO!! I'M SORRYYYY!" I said pleading for mercy as Gibs picks me up a swings me over his shoulder, "SAY THAT IT'S NOT FUNNY THAT JOHNNY WANKED ON ME!" Gibs say while spinning in circles, "OKAY, OKAY!! IT'S NOT FUNNY!"I said still wanting mercy and giving up "WHAT'S NOT FUNNY??!!"  Gibs says while running with me on his shoulder around the carpark, "THAT JOHHNY WANKED ON YOU!!" I said yelling so he can put me down, "Okay, good!" Gibs said running back to the group and then he put me down, "Stop  hurting the girl you asshole!" Lizzie said as he slapped the back of Gibs head, "AYE! It's what me and her do! We're bestiesss" Gibs said taking his defense , "Okay, okay! Calm down you two!" Claire and Shannon said, "We haven't even walked in school yet!" Finny and Patrick stated while folding their arms across their chest, "Oh right,  Emma it's your first day today isn't?!" Hughie says while putting his full attention on me, "Uh yeah, it is I don't know where anything is at-" I said but being cut off by a pale, freckled red head saying "Hey Hugh!" She said why hugging Hughie, "Oh, Emma you haven't met Katie yet!" Hughie says while kissing the top of her head "Oh, hey. I'm Katie!" She says while pulling away from Hughie to shake my hand, "Hi! Katie, I'm Emma!" I said shaking her hand, "But Emma I can show you around before school starts but since I'm in sixth year, so I'll have to go when first bell rings" Hughie says while putting his bag on his shoulder, "Okay, I guess we can go now." I said while dusting my skirt off "Okay, let's go! Bye baby!" He says bye to Katie while I said bye to everyone else.

---------------------------------------

       "And then this is the rugby training field" Hughie said finally finished the tour, "Wow.. This is a big school." I said while blowing out a breath,  "Yeah, if you get lost then your best bet is to look for the bathrooms, cause they are in front of the canteen." Hughie says giving me his full attention, he is beautiful.. He has a nice structure, made out of pure hard muscle and gorgeous eyes.    *RING RING*  The first bell rings, "Oh uhm, I should go to first class." I said moving my attention to the grassy field that I was standing on. "Uh yeah. Cya Em" Hughie said while walking away. "What the hell was that.." I said confused on why we made such long eye contact..  After 3 full classes it was time for passing period, I walked into the canteen and looked for Shannon, Claire and Lizzie. When I spotted them they were sitting with Johnny, Hughie, Patrick, Gibs, well basically at the rugby table "Emma! Over here!" Finny said, I looked at him and walked to the table. "How was your 3 classes?" Claire said, "Eh, they were good. But this big eejit was behind me try to get in my knickers.. His name was Ronan I think." I said sitting down next to Gibs, "Ugh I hate him! "Shannon said rolling her eyes, "Yeah, he's a dick" Lizzie and Claire said, "Well  little  Em, what's happening with ya?" Gibs said while put his arm over my chair "I'm good Gibs!" I  said while taking a bit of my sandwich. "Hey Emma,  do you want to hangout after school?" Claire said, "We can have a sleepover at my house?!" Claire said "Uhm sure.!" I said while putting my sandwich down "Shan can't go and neither can Liz so it's just us!" Claire said while pulling me into a hug, "Claire-bear you're going to cut off her circulation!" Gibs said pulling Claire off of me, "Sorry,  I'm just so happy!" Claire said tucking a piece of her blonde curly hair behind her ear, I looked at Hughie and we immediately made eye contact, he wasn't  looking at Katie who was on his lap, but he put his full attention on me.. If only he didn't have a girlfriend...