CHAPTER 9 -I-I Should've Been Here!!-

WARNING-SAD/DEATH-

EMMA'S POV-

  I was out at Biddies with the group on Saturday evening, "Nooooooo! You asshole!! You stole my last lollipop you fatty!!" Claire said to Gibs as he popped the lollipop into his mouth "Claire it's just a  lollipop!" Gibs said has he continued to eat the lollipop, I took a sip of my beer and nuzzled my head into Hughie's chest "You cold baby?"  Hughie said as he hugged my waist "It's a little chilly." I said as I relaxed my body into his chest.. Hughie makes me feel so safe, and comfortable in his arms.. I have never felt like this before with a person... "Baby?"  Hughie said interrupting my thoughts "Hm?" I said looking into his eyes, "Do you want a jacket?" He said while moving a loose strand of hair behind my ear, "Sure." I said while moving from  him so he can get his jacket, "Here baby."  He said as he wrapped my petite body in it, fully covering me like a dress "Thanks." I said snuggling back into his arms, "Can ya stop eye fucking each other please." Lizzie said with a disgusting look on her face and in her voice, "We weren't even looking at each other Liz!" I said chuckling while looking at her "Still, ya guys basically are!" She said rolling her eyes and too a swing of her drink "Yeah, yeah whatever!" I said laughing and also taking a sip of my  drink,  "Can we not bring that up again! You pitched a fit about it for weeks ya eejit!" Johnny said looking at Gibs "SO! You wanked on me ya eejit! It was on my pants even after your mammy washed it!" Gibs  said while flaring his arms up in the air "Why are you bringing this up again arsehole!" I said while throwing a cracker at Gibs "HEY! Don't hit me with my own kind you insane person!"  Gibs said jerking his hand back and throwing a cracker back at me "OH! IT'S ON!" I said while chucking more crackers at Gibs and him  throwing more at me "NO YOU STOP!" I said throwing more and more at him "NU UH! YOU STOP, YOU STARTED IT!" Gibs said throwing more at me, "GUYS STOP!" Everyone said and the we stop but I snuck a throw and hit Gibs in the eye "SCORE!"  I said while jumping off of Hughie's lap and did my victory dance, until someone picked me up "HEY, PUT ME DOWN YOU THICK EEJIT!" I said squirming around like a five year old "NEVERRRR!" Gibs said while running around with me in the air "HUGHIEEEEE, SAVE MEEEE" I said out loud while everyone from the groups was busting out laughing even Hughie. After about 10 minutes of that Gibs put me down and we were all collecting our shite and getting out of the pub. "Bye guys!!! See you at school in two  daysss!" I said while waking to Hughie's car, and Hughie put the car in start and started to drive.

--------------------------------------------   -Play the song- 

    I walked up to my front door after Hughie drove off and I instantly felt ill.. Like something wrong happened, I walked in to glass shatter every where  around the house and blood driblets on the floor and my heart instantly sank, when I heard glass shattering from the kitchen, I dropped my stuff and went straight to the kitchen, I saw my brother laying on the floor with blood and glass around him,  I froze, and my heart broke into pieces.. Please, please... Don't leave me please... "It's okay Emma, you're  gonna be fine.. Just breathe and listen to the music." My brother said as he hugged me.. Thump Thump... "You're my favorite Em " Thump Thump... "Don't leave me Finn.." Younger me said as I held onto him..."I promise I won't.." He said in return "Are ya listening to me CUNT!" My dad said while throwing a glass of Whiskey on the floor, "I'm going out!  Make sure he wakes up so I can finish him." My dad slurred and walked over to the cupboard for a new fresh bottle of whiskey.. "FINNY!! PLEASEE..." I screamed  as I ran up  to his body "D-Don't leave m-me.." I said falling to my knees and landing on glass I was out on my thought to not feel my dad beating my body bloody, blood dripped down from my cheek and blood soaked my shirt for the damage he did on my torso, "F-Finn... You PROMISED YOU WOULDN'T LEAVE..!!" I screamed and broke down and my head went down and landed on his chest... "P-please.... W-wake up!!"  I said picking my head up and beating his chest "WAKE UP! WAKE UP!!" I screamed still beating on his chest. Hughie,  Johnny, Gibs, Shannon and Joey showed up because I called them when I was out of my thoughts, and I forgot I did... "Hey, hey, shhhh it's okay em, I got you" Hughie said stopping me from beating my brothers lifeless body, "I-I SHOULD'VE BEEN HERE!!! I should've stopped him..." I screamed  as tears dripped down form my eyes to the floor,  Johnny was on the phone with A&E,  I was next to my brothers body, and held onto him like I did when we were younger... Shannon was hugging me and Joey was standing behind me with his hand on my back and tears slipping from his eyes and Hughie was holding me "I should've been here...." I said in a whisper tone as i let all of my pain and emotion out, and laid my head down on Finns lifeless body, and getting glass all in my knees and shins but I couldn't care... All I could think about is the last thing I  said to my twin brother... "I love you Finn, you're the best twin ever!" I said and hugged him "I love you too Em, don't ever forget that.. I promise you, that you'll always have my heart.." Finn said in return.. "I should've been here to s-save him...But I wasn't... It's all my f-fault.." I said and cried into Finns chest and I forced his arm around me so I could at least hug him one last time...