CHAPTER 14 -Roses?!-

EMMA'S POV-

           Sunlight was gleaming through the dark grey curtains and slowly starting to brighten the room I was in, I tried to get up but strong masculine arms pulled me down back into the position I was in earlier. "Hi baby.." Hughie said in a raspy tone "Hi." I said in a calm whisper tone, I try to get up again cause I needed to  get ready for work "No.. Don't leave." Hughie said turning me around so that he could put his face in between my neck and my collarbone "I have work Hugh."  I said while smiling at him, "You have time, just five more minutes." Hughie said while holding me tighter "Hughie, I have to go to work. I need a lot of time to get ready." I said while  kissing his head and rubbing his arm that was wrapped around me, "Fine.. But you owe  me." Hughie said while finally letting me go "Thank you! I won't forgot that I owe you!" I said while jumping out of bed and running into the bathroom.

------------------------------------

       I just finished getting for work and I was putting on some mascara when I suddenly felt arms wrap around my waist, "Hey baby!" I said while turning my front half slightly so I could look at him "I don't understand why you put that on your face." Hughie said while placing his chin on my shoulder "Baby,  it's just mascara.. I don't have anything else on." I said while putting the tube away into my bag "Still, you look better without any of it on." Hughie said while starting to kiss my neck, "Thank you but I have to go to work now!" I said while getting out of Hughie's grip and putting my sneakers on and trotting out the room with my boyfriend trailing after me "I'm taking you!" Hughie said yelling while he quickly putting on some sweatpants and a white tank top, he grabbed his keys and ran towards me "Baby, you don't  have shoes on.. I'll just drive myself." I said while grabbing his moms car keys, she lets me drive her car if I need too "No! I will take you his said snatching the keys out of my hand and then put his shoes on "Come on, let'sgo before you're late!" Hughie said while walking out of the door with his hand in mine. God I love this boy I thought while getting in the car.

-------------------------------------

     I was waiting tables at Biddies when my friend group walked in Damn it, I said to myself as I gave one of the regularly costumers their drink and then walked into the lounge to go serve my friends, "Hey Emma!!" Claire said while smiling at me "Hey baby" Hughie said while pulling me into a hug by my waist, "I'm still on my shift Hugh." I said while quickly kissing him and standing back where I was earlier "What can I get you?"  I said with a smile, "Can I have you?" Someone said from another table "No eejit, turn your pedo ass around and keep to yourself" Hughie said while giving him a death glare, I looked around the lounge and saw Aoife and Joey at another table, "Emma! Come here!" My boss said from outside the lounge "Coming sir!!" I said while finishing their order and scurrying out of the lounge, "Someone is here to see you." My boss said while point at the door, when I saw who it was I immediately froze "Hey Emma" The voice said, tears started to  sting my eyes, "What are you doing here..?"  I said while holding my breath, I ran from  behind the counter and instantly wrapped my arms around him.  "How's my niece doing!" My uncle Terry said while hugging me back "I'm doing good! I had a  rough patch when Finn died, but I'm  getting back on track."  I said while pulling away and looking at my uncle "Well I'd like to get a drink my beautiful girl!" My uncle said while he sat down "What can I get you Ter?" I said while grabbing my notepad "Whiskey on the rocks please" My uncle said and then I made his drink and my friends and put them on the tray and carried it, "Here you go, let me go give these to my friends in the lounge! I'll be back!" I said while walking away to the lounge "Here you go guys! Sorry it  took so long my uncle randomly showed up.. I haven't seen him in years." I said while giving them their drinks "Thanks Emma!" Everyone said "You're welcome guys! I'm off in 10" I said while hugging Hughie and then running out of the lounge.