CHAPTER 23-Silence And Kisses-

-TWO WEEKS LATER- -Play Song On Repeat-

EMMA'S POV-

        Me and Hughie had a huge fight yesterday.. It was the worst one we have had, it led to us giving each other a break. I was currently working at Biddies when Darren walked in, "Hey Dar.." I said with a tired voice "Hey Em! Wait, you okay lad?!" Darren said as he took a seat at the bar "Yeah, just a lot of stuff has been going on and it's kicking my arse." I said as I washed my hands "The usual?" I asked as I was drying my hands "Yeah. What's going on?"  Darren asked as he fiddled with his fingers "Me and Hughie are on a break.. It's not been easy." I said as I poured whiskey into a glass "Oh, that sucks." Darren said as he pulled out his phone "Hold on, I need to take this." Darren said as he stood up and walked out of the pub, I sighed as I sagged in relief when I saw that I was off in 2 hours. The door to the pub opened and in walked  the boy I missed dearly.. Hughie. Darren walked back in after Hughie and sat back down "Here you go!" I said as I placed his whiskey glass down in front of him "Thanks." Darren said before he took a sip, "Mhm, your welcome." I said before grabbing a towel. 

-------------------------------------------

It has been about 10 minutes after Hughie walked in, I was talking with Darren until I saw one of the servers flirting with Hughie. It was Juliette, I looked at her and my jaw clenched and jealousy overflooded my body as I kept watching. Hughie looked at me and we made eye contact, Juliette looked over and saw me and she smirked. She cupped her hand on Hughie's face and then did something that hurt me in ways that nobody could, she kissed him. The thing that hurt me was that he didn't pull away, I threw the towel on the floor and yelled, "I'm clocking out! I won't be coming back." and with that and with my boss and everyone staring at me I walked out.

------------------------------------------

I was currently sitting outside the pub waiting for Joey to come get me, "Emma." A voice came from behind me "Go away Hughie." I said as I didn't even attempt to turn around and look at him "Don't be mad at me! We aren't even together." Hughie said but his voice broke when he said it "We are on a break! A break from each other! You wanted it remember! I still love you Hughie, but you don't even care.." I said as I stood up and looked dead in Hughie's eyes "I still love you too! I know I wanted it but it's been so damn hard.." Hughie said with so much emotion in his eyes, Joey pulled up and then it started to rain. I immediately got soaked "I need to move on.. And so do you.. but I can't do this right now.. So goodbye Hugh.." I said as I started to walking to Joey "Joey?! Seriously.." Hughie said as his eyes started to water.. I said nothing and was just frozen "Goodbye Hugh.." I said and then got into the car and Joey started to drive..

-------------------------------------------

I was standing in my room, tears falling down my face and with my arms wrapped around Joey. "It hurts Joe.." I said as I sobbed into his chest and let it all out "I don't understand how he can blame it on me when he was the one who didn't pull away from her.." I said as my legs gave out and I fell onto my knees with Joey not letting me go, "I know Em, I know" He said as he rubbed my back "Me and Aoife are on a break.." He said a few seconds after "You are..?" I said as I lifted my head up and stared into his eyes "Mhm.. We just thought it was best because we kept fighting, she is only 2 weeks pregnant so she said we should just have a break until she reaches 8 months.." Joey said as he moved the hair out of my eyes,  I just looked at him. Admiring his features, the way his jaw relaxed, the way his eyes shined in the light. "I've missed you Joe." I said as my body relaxed "I've missed you too." He said as he was staring at me, he started to lean forward and so did I. Our lips collided, his lips were soft and tender. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled my body closer, "I can't do this to Hughie.." I said as I pulled away but my forehead still on his "I can't do this to Aoife either.." He said as he tightened his grip on my waist, I never realized how much I missed his lips on mine. 

---------------------------------------------------

HUGHIE'S POV-

    I was currently in a girls bed, "F-faster.." Juliette said as I thrusted faster, I groaned as she started to move her hips, I knew what I was doing is bad but I didn't care anymore. I pulled out and flopped down next to her, "Soo.." Juliette said as she ran her hand down my abs "What are we.?" She then asked and the my frame froze "I don't know." I said as I thought about the first time me and Emma got together, a didn't even realize that I was smiling until Juliette said "Why are you smiling?" as she propped herself up on her elbow "Oh, no reason." I said as I thought, me and Emma broke up.. Why should I be stuck on a relationship that won't work if the other person doesn't love  them.. "Do you want to be my girlfriend.?" I blurted out but instantly regretting it "Of course." She said as she nuzzled her head into my chest and then she fell asleep, God damnit what the hell was I doing.. I knew it was wrong but I needed to move on, like she said. 

------------------------------------

EMMA'S POV-

     "I missed you Joe." I breathed into his mouth as he pushed me down so he was on top of me and I was on the bottom as he kissed me and never letting me go "I've missed you so god damn much." Joey said back as he took off his  shirt, I tugged on the waistband of his jeans "Hold up Em." He said as he took off my shirt and shorts, I bucked my hips as heat filled my body. He was about to take off my knickers when he stopped and looked up at me for permission "Go ahead  Joe." I said as I started to become very impatient, I know what I'm doing is bad but Hughie is probably fucking Juliette right now, but what I'm doing has more meaning then it should have. Joey took off my knickers and stuck two fingers in, "J-Joe.." I moaned as I felt his fingers in me "F-faster. P-please" I tried to get out but the pleasure was hitting me hard,  Joey started to get faster and faster. I lasted about 2 minutes until I had to release "J-Joe.. I need to c-" I tried to get out but Joey said, "You can ride it out, use my fingers." as he stopped and I started to ride out my high using his fingers. He pulled his fingers out and laid down next to me "Who said we're done.?" I said as I got on top of him "Another round? I like this side of you." Joey said as he ran his hand down the center of my chest, I started to slowly slide down his jeans along with his boxers. I sat up and placed myself on top of him, "Mmmm" Joey groaned as I placed myself on him "M-move.. Don't stay still." Joey said as he placed his hands on my waist, I did what he asked and started to ride him "We shouldn't be doing this.." I said as I continued ride him but I got faster "Yeah, we should s-stop." Joey said as he groaned "Mhm, that's a good idea" I said but then I got stopped "My turn on top." Joey said as he lifted me off and laid me on the bed and got on top of me, "I love you Em." He said as he stuck it in and started to thrust, I was shocked but then my body relaxed, "I love you too Joe." I moaned as he kept getting faster. What was happening..

-----------------------------------------

I was now cuddled up next to Joey in his hoodie as he ran his finger through my hair, "I can't explain, how I'm feeling.." I said into Joey's chest, "Same here." He returned "Let's sleep and see how we feel tomorrow." Joey said as he tightened his grip on me and relaxed his body,  "Goodnight Joe." I said before I drifted to sleep, "Goodnight Em." Joey said as he closed his eyes after kissing my forehead.. I knew it was wrong... But I need to  keep going and move on.