CHAPTER 16-To Many Emotions..-

EMMA'S POV-

         I was  laying in my bed until my door came flying in "What the hell?!" I said while jumping up off of my bed "Hey baby!" Hughie said closing the door behind him "While you were out they invented something called knocking! Plus, I could've been naked!" I said throwing my hands up "Then it would be the best sight ever if you were naked." Hughie said while smirking and flopping down on my bed "Why are you even here?" I said while standing up and putting my hands on my hips "Well, I was bored and were on Holiday break so.."  Hughie said while looking at me up and down "Sorry, I just can't focus when my beautiful girlfriend is in a loose white spaghetti strap tank top and booty shorts. You just look so god damn fine..." Hughie said biting his lip  and scanning over my body once again, "Oh ya eejit!" I said throwing a pillow at him "Whatt! I can't say that to my girlfriend! Wowwww" Hughie said with sarcasm and moving to the other side of my bed, he grabbed my waist and pulled me on him "Hey Hughie." I said staring into his eyes, "Hi Em."Hughie says before kissing my lips, "God I love you." Hughie said while cupping my face with his hands "I love you too!' I said while scrunching my nose "My Beautiful girl" Hughie said while relaxing his body.

---------------------------------------

I was walking outside of Elks  terrace with Aoife, Joey, Hughie and I when two girls started walking behind us. And let me say, we could here every word "You see that guy next to the brunette, he's sooo fine!" One girl said and my jaw clenched "I know right! Like where do you find that piece of muscle." The other girl said, Hughie saw that I was getting annoyed and so he grabbed my hand and kissed it "Ew, why would he date that bitch. Once he sees me he's going to leave her." The first girl said with a bitchy tone, I stopped walking and turned around "Can you shut the fuck up!"  I said with fury building up inside me "Who do you think you're talking to?"  The first girl said, "Well clearly you didn't hear me and plus your arse definitely can't be transparent." I said with more attitude "Have you seen me, I do more shit then your ass can even do." The girl said "Oh so you think ya better than me?!"  I said walking closer to the girl, when I got close enough I grabbed her hair and pulled her down "Listen here bitch, there will always be someone better than you and that someone is me! Try to out do me, it won't end well. Ya think you can steal my man, well you're dead arse wrong. You can't steal shite, if I hear your arse talking one more damn time then I'll beat you till bloody." I said and let her go "Now grab your  shite and walk the other god damn way." I said as I looked at her grabbing her stuff and running the other way with her friend. "That was hot." Hughie said coming up behind me and grabbing me from behind and whispering in my ear, "Thanks!" I said and turned my head to the side and kissed his cheek, "Em, you scared the damn girl!" Aoife said while laughing "Glad she didn't talk about Joey cause she would've gotten her ass beat by a pregnant women" Aoife said while we continued to walk, I busted out laughing "Aoife, sometimes you take it way too far." Joey said with a chuckle "Same with you baby." Hughie said to me and pulling me into his side "Lucky you then!" Me and Aoife said to our boyfriends and then we busted out laughing. 

--------------------------------------- -Play Song-

    It was night time and I was at a sleepover with Claire, Shannon, Aoife, Lizzie and I. We were at Claire's House cause she wanted to do the sleepover at hers. Plus, the perks of having a sleepover at Claire's is that my boyfriend is across the corridor so I can see him if I want. "Em, he has a friend over." Claire said while pulling me out of my thoughts "What friend does he have over?" I said with a confused look, "Someone from work I think." Claire said while doing Shannon's hair "Emma, don't go in there. He might be busy-" Shannon was so close to finishing but before she could I was already walking to his room "I'm Busy!" Hughie said from  the other side of the door after I knocked, I didn't care so I just walked into his room "What the hell I said I was bus-" Hughie stopped in the middle of his sentence when he saw me "Oh- Emma.." Hughie said while looking at me "Who is this?" I said to the girl next to him, "Oh, this is Kelly" Hughie said while looking at me "Hi!" Kelly said while looking at me "Uhm yeah hi,  Hughie can I talk to you?" I said while crossing my arms over my chest, "Yeah, Sure! I'll be back Kelly" Hughie said before walking downstairs with me. "What the hell Hugh! Why do you have a random girl in your room?!" I said with jealousy building up inside of me "Em  calm down, we weren't doing anything." Hughie said trying to reassure me,  "You didn't even tell me!" I said while I pushed back tears "I don't have to tell you everything." Hughie said while starting to get upset "You have to tell me when you have a god damn random girl in your room!"  I said while taking my defense "We weren't doing anything Emma!" Hughie said while backing up "Wow, we're saying names  now. You know what!  Go have fun with Kelly, I'm going home.. I can't  stay here, talk to me when you are done fucking Kelly!" I said letting tears fall from my eyes as I went back up stairs, "Em,  I wouldn't  do that to you!" Hughie said yelling at me "Well it fucking looked like it! She likes you Hughie! So go be with her.. Maybe even the bitch from earlier!" I said while walking into Claire's room, "Where you going Em?" Everyone said "I n-need to get out of here.. I'm sorry.." I said and walked out "Emma wait!" Hughie said while I was putting my shoes on before I walked out "Save it Hughie.. I don't  want to hear it, go be with Kelly." I said before closing the door and walking out into the down pour.. I was half way down the block when I broke down and fell to my knees... "Finny, I can't do it... I just can't.. I need  you Finn, I can't do it without you.." I said crying and looking up into the sky as rain poured down on me "It hurts to bad... I-I can't take it anymore.." I said letting out all of my pain, I immediately relaxed when I felt Hughie's arms around my body holding me.. "I can't Hughie.. It's to hard." I said crying into his chest "I know baby, I know..  just let it out." Hughie said tightening his grip on me while I let it all out, and have the rain drench us and make it comforting..