CHAPTER 30- Fresh Year & Fresh Future!-

FIRST DAY OF 6TH YEAR- -Play Song On Repeat-

EMMA'S POV-

               "Em-ee, Em-ee" A little voice said while bouncing on my stomach "Em-ee" the little voice said again while bouncing up and down again "Mmmm." I groaned as I rubbed my eyes "Baby, time to get up." A masculine voice said from out of no where. I rubbed my eyes and looked around, taking in my surroundings. "Hey Seany-Boo" I said as I looked at the toddler who was bouncing on my stomach. I picked him up and placed him on the bed as I then sat up, "Hey bubs." I said to Hughie who was standing on the other side of my bed now, carrying Sean in his arms.  "It's the first day of school, and it's 6:30. Coffee is on your locker, and a croissant is there too." Hughie said while walking over to me, "Thank you baby! Wait, did you get the extra year at Tommen?" I asked as I sipped my coffee then getting up out of bed "Yup! Kav, Feely, and Gibs all got it." Hughie said as he pulled me into him so our bodies were flushed together, "This is going to be a good year" I said as I kissed Hughie but, we got separated by a tiny hand coming in between us, "Sean!" We both said as he then giggled, he's so cute.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

     I was sitting on top of the garden wall that was in front of the main building at Tommen. "This is our last year here! I can't wait to have a new life." Shannon said as she leaned into Kav's chest "Same here! I'm ready to change my path" I said as I played with Hughie's hair as he was in between my legs with his back up against my chest. "Well, we have so much ahead of us. Lynchy already as a baby on his hip." Gibs said as he looked a Joey who was talking with Aoife "Man, that's damn cute baby." I said as I then turned my focus on everyone else "So, how've you been Little Em." Gibs said as he continued a new conversation. "Well, Bella moved to London with Cormac. Don't even know when cause she doesn't tell us anything. My parents are god knows where. and I'm here with the people I love." I said as I kissed the top of Hughie's head as he rubbed his hands over my thighs. "That sounds good! No more devil pussy in town anymore lads!" Gibs cheered as he did a stupid dance. "Calm down Gerard." Claire said as she smacked the back of his head. "Just get married already." Lizzie said as she rolled her eyes and then folded her arms over her chest. "Let's just go guys, we all have the same classes this year! And first bell is about to ring so come on." Claire said as she trotted away with everyone following behind her besides me and Hugh. "Come one, Princess." Hughie said as he held his hand out so I could grab it, "Of course, All Star!" I said as I grabbed his hand and Hopped down from the garden wall. We walked into the main building, with his arm around my shoulder. 

-------------------------------------------------------

  "Give me back my phone you arse!" I screamed at the tall 5'11 boy who was hovering above me with my phone dangling from his hand "No I'm good." Ronan snarled as he smirked "I said give me my fucking phone!" I said then slammed my knee into his balls, then put my foot on his chest when he landed on the ground "Take my shite again, you won't be able to have kids ya eejit." I said as I took my heel of his chest, then stormed away to the canteen "Ugh he is such a shite head!" I said as soon as I got to the table and sat down. "Who?" Johnny asked as he looked at me "Ronan! He took my phone and then he wouldn't give it back so I bashed his balls in!" I huffed then sagged in relief when I felt Hughie's hand rub my back "He did what?!" Gibs and Hughie said " He's dead." Hughie said as he pushed his chair back and stood up, removing his hand in the process. "No no no! Hughie don't." I said as I stood up and moved in front of him, stopping him for getting a red book. I wrapped my hand in his school uniform and forcing him to look at me "Don't push.. Just stay with me.." I said as I pulled his head down, and touched my forehead with his "Stay." I said the sagged in relief when he grabbed my waist and then he relaxed his body. "That's it. Now let's go somewhere else." I whispered then grabbed his hand "We'll be back!" I said to the other before pacing away "Have funn" Gibs said with a smirk plastered on his face.