CHAPTER 25-Babysitting Tears-

-A WEEK LATER- -Play Song On Repeat-

EMMA'S POV

              It was going to be a long day today, Johnny asked me if I could babysit Sean for two days since him and Shannon are going somewhere and his parents are in Dublin for two day.  Johnny should be here any minute with Sean and his stuff, just when I finished cleaning there was a knock at the main door. I walked over to the door and opened it "Hey Johnny!" I said as I took Sean of Johnny's arms "Hey Em!" Johnny said as he picked up the bag that was on the floor "Here is everything he needs, and his bed is in my car so let me just go get it" Johnny said as he handed me that bag and ran to the car "Hey Seany-Boo" I said to Sean who was playing with his fingers "Em-e" Sean said as he placed his tiny hand on my cheek, I smiled and looked at his cute face "Here Emma, I'm going to set this up in your room and then head out." Johnny said as he began walking up the stairs "Last door at the end of the corridor!" I yelled, "Thank you!!" Johnny yelled back from upstairs. I carried Sean into the sitting room and placed him down on my lap, and bounced my legs up and down. Sean giggles and it's so cute "Aww, you're so cutee!" I said as I scrunch my nose up and he giggles again "Okay, it's set up." Johnny said as he hurried down the stairs "Thanks Kav!" I said as he walked into the sitting room "You'd be a good mom Em." Johnny said as he sat down next to me "Thank you Kav.." I said as I admired the baby in my arms, "Hopefully I'll be one." I said as I moved tiny hairs out of Sean's face "You will be, but you just have to wait for it." Johnny said as he rubbed my back "I have to go, Love you Em." Johnny said as he got up "Love ya too Johnny, I'll be seeing ya." I said as he began walking out of my home "Bye Em." Johnny said and then left.  Johnny is like a brother to me, he is the second most important boy in my life, he is the person's hands I will willingly put my life in. When we say we love each other it's not weird and not like that we love each other like siblings.. 

---------------------------------------------

"Come on Sean, just eat it baby.." I said as I tried to get Sean too eat his food "O-ee" Sean said again, "Joe's not here.." I said with a sigh "O-ee" Sean said again for the third time "I'll ring Joey.." I said as I grabbed my phone and rang up Joey "Hey.. I'm babysitting Sean, and he keeps asking for you.." I said with a sigh and then smiled when Sean ate some food "Oh, I'm not busy so I guess I'll stop by." Joey said on the other line "Please, that would be a life saver.." I said as I sagged in relief "Okay, I'm on my way. Bye" Joey said as I heard him get into his truck on the other line "Okay, bye. See you soon." I said and then the line went dead, "O-ee, Em-ee"  Sean said as he intertwined his fingers together, "Oh Seany, Joey is on the way.." I said as I rubbed his hand, "O-ee!!" Sean said with a huge smile "O-ee!" I said back and laughed at Sean's reaction.  "My Em-ee" Sean said as he pulled on my finger "Your Em-ee" I said as I kissed his forehead.

---------------------------------------------

About 10 minutes later there was a knock on the main door, I stood up and grabbed Sean and placed him on my hip. I got to the door and opened it "O-ee!!" Sean said as he wiggled in my arms "Hey Seany-Boo" Joey said as he put his bloodshot eyes on his brother an grabbed him. "Hi Joe." I said as I put my focus on him, my heart sank right to my arse when I saw his pale skin, baggy eyes, and bloodshot red eyes.. "Hi Em." Joey said as he looked at me. Sean immediately fell asleep in Joey's arms "Here, I'll take him to his bed." I said as I pulled Sean into my arms and started to walk up stairs "Okay, I'll be in the sitting room.." Joey said after me as I walked upstairs and into my room. I placed Sean in his bed and covered him up in the comforter, "Night night Seany." I said as I placed a kiss on his forehead, I love Sean as my son. He is so cute and sweet and kind, he is like a son to me. I walked back down stairs and into the sitting room, "I'm back"  I said to Joey as I put more wood in the fire "He wouldn't stop saying your name and he wouldn't eat food until I said that you were on your way." I said as I flopped down on the spot next to him "Oh, ha." Joey said as he chuckled "Yeah, I finish babysitting him tomorrow night." I said as I sipped my tea that was on the table "Ah, well.. How are you doing.?" Joey asked me as he put his focus on me "I'm good I guess, just exhausted.." I said as tears swelled my eyes "Oh Em." Joey said as he saw the tears and pulled me into a hug, "I'm so tired Joe.." I said as I sobbed into his chest, "I know, I know." Joey said as he rubbed his hand on my back "I miss him Joe.." I said as my voice was muffled by his hoodie covered chest,  "I miss Finn too.. I know it's hard." Joey said as he tucked a hair behind my ear.

-----------------------------------------------

I cried and talked to Joey for about 10 minutes.  Joey was now leaving, "B-Bye Joe." I said as Joey was walking out of the house "Bye Em, call me if you need me okay." Joey said as he moved the hair out of my eyes, "Okay.." I said and then he was gone. I looked at the time and it was 10:42pm I grabbed my phone and walked upstairs. I changed, took my makeup off, did my skincare, and brushed my teeth. Then, went to bed. I'm so exhausted... I miss my brother so fucking bad...Oh i'm getting lost. Now that he's dead it hurts... 

AUTHORS NOTE-SORRY IT'S SHORT AGAIN, I'M RUNNING OUT OF THINGS TO WRITE, BECAUSE I HAVEN'T CAME UP WITH IDEAS, SO IF YOU HAVE IDEAS LET ME KNOW! LOVE YOUUU!