CHAPTER 28-Lucky Girl-

-FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL-

EMMA'S POV-

      I was driving to Johnny's house so I could pick up Tadgh for his first day of Second year. Johnny couldn't take him nor mammy K nor Joey so that left me. When I got there, I knocked on the door and a little blonde kid opened it "Emma!!" Ollie said as he hugged me "Hey Ols! Is Tadgh ready to go?" I asked as I ruffled Ollie's hair and then he pulled away "I'm ready." Tadgh said as he walked to us "Hey Tadgh, you excited?" I said as  I picked up Sean who was tugging on my sock " I guess." Tadgh said as he walked out of the house and went next to me "You can go ahead and get in the car." I said to  Tadgh as I put Sean down and kissed his forehead, "Okay." Tadgh said as he hopped into the passenger seat of my Range Rover, well my mams but she gave it to me.  "Bye Seany- boo! Bye Ols." I said as I kissed Ollies forehead and then closed the door. I got to my car and got in and started it. "So, what's Tommen like?" Tadgh said as he drummed his fingers on the arm rest "It's actually pretty nice, uhm maybe you'll meet a girl." I said as I wiggled my eyebrows "Ew, don't start with that bullshit." Tadgh said as he rolled his eyes "Watch ya mouth." I said as I took a quick glance at him but then immediately put my focus back on the road. 

-------------------------------------------

I had just pulled into the car park of the school, and parked in my usual spot. "Okay, we're here." I said while turning off my car and then twisting in my seat and looking at Tadgh. "Yay.." Tadgh said in the most boring tone ever "Oh, come on show some excitement for once." I said clamping my hand on his shoulder "Fine. Yay! I'm so excited." Tadgh said again but sarcastically "Yeah yeah. Nice try eejit. Now come on." I said letting go of him and opening my car door, he got out and closed it. I closed my door and locked my car and started to walk with  Tadgh to the main building entrance "Here ya go. Go get your timetable." I said as I pointed in the direction to show him where to go get it at "Okay. Bye Em." Tadgh said as he walked to the office to get his table. "He's mess." Joey said as he came up beside me "Yup.. He needs time getting used to it though.." I said as I looked at Tadgh from afar "How have ya been." Joey asked while adjusting his bag on his shoulder "I'm good. How about you?" I said while looking at him "Good, just tired." Joey said in return "Same." I said as I looked down at my feet "EMMAAAAAA!" Someone said from behind Joey "CLAIREEE!" I said as I ran to Claire,  and embracing her in a huge hug "I missed youu!" Claire said as she tightly hugged me "You won't have me for long if you don't let me breathe." I said as hugged her before she pulled away "Sorry.." Claire said as he fixed her skirt "How was London?" I asked as I looked at her "It was great! Hughie had a good time too!" Claire said as he threw her arms up in excitement "Sounds like fun!" I said as a smiled plastered on my face causing my dimples to show "He's talking to Patrick near the car." Claire said as when she knew I was wanting to see him "Thanks Claire, I owe you one." I said as I hugged Claire and then quickly went to Hughie.

------------------------------------------

Once I got over to Hughie, I wrapped my arms around him from behind. "Hey Baby!" Hughie said as he turned around and picked me up. Causing me to wrap my legs around him, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. I missed him, I missed his lips, his touch. I missed everything about him "I missed you." Hughie said while placing me on the boot of the car, and standing in between my legs "I missed you too Hugh." I said as I pulled him down and kissed him again. He placed his hands on my waist and pulled me closer. "God I missed you." Hughie said again kissing me harder "Guys get a room." Patrick said before he walked away, I chuckled and then pulled away "Let's go to the others." I said while hopping off the boot and grabbing Hughie's hand, taking him with me. 

We had just got to the others and they were talking about a party going on tonight. "Emma! You should go!" Claire said as she clasped her hands together "Uh.. Where's the party at?" I asked while crossing my arms over my stomach "My house! My parents are out of town and I thought there should be a first day of school party." Claire said while moving her focus to Hughie "You mean our Parents." Hughie said tilting his head to the side "Yeah yeah, whatever" Claire said rolling her eyes and putting her attention back on me "I'll go. I'll stop by after school, so we can get ready." I said as I moved my bag  to the other shoulder "Yay!" Claire said while jumping in excitement "Calm down, Claire-Bear" Gibs said as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder to get her to calm down. "Stop ruining my excitement Gerard." Claire said putting her hand on her hip and glaring at Gibs. "Yeah yeah." Gibs said and looked at Johnny, "What classes ya get" Gibs asked Johnny "Oh I have all classes with Em." Johnny said "You do?!" I said while taking his timetable from his hands and looking at it "Oh shite. You do!" I said as I quickly handed his timetable back "Same here." Claire and Hughie said "Yay!!" I squealed, and wrapped my arms around Hughie and nuzzled my head into his chest. "Let's head in before we're late." Shannon said while she slipped her hand into Johnny's. We all nodded and then walked into the building.