Chapter 38 ...If Heaven And Hell Decide...

SOUTH PARK CEMETERY

NOBODY'S POV:

Kyle sat in his lawn chair. His head down. His eyes couldn't not make contact with the coffin. He rubbed his fingers together and feeling tears in his eyes. But for some reason they would not come out. 

His mother on his right with her arm around his shoulders, her eyes puffy and red. His dad on his left, rubbing his back, as if trying to tell him everything was going to be okay. But nothing was going to be the same and nothing was ever going to change. 

Kyle turned to his right, looking past his mom at the other tombstones. Craig tucker stood, with no hat on, his black hair matted over his forehead and watching the funeral from afar. 

Kyle stood up, his father gave him a questioning look but he reassured him and headed off into the graveyard. The grass parted at his feet and the rain clouds up above looked as if it were above to rain all over us. 

Kyle finally came to Craig. He stood next to him in silence, listening to the preacher giving his sermon. Craig didn't look at him, Kyle kept trying to get eye contact, but Craig bottled up his feelings and held them in, not letting his emotions show. 

"I can't cry" he finally whispered. 

"What?" Kyle asked. 

"I can't fucking cry. Stan is... gone and I can't fucking cry. I have tried to hard to fucking cry. I can't fucking cry!" he screamed and slammed his fist onto a tombstone, causing a couple people to look over with teary eyes and give hi death stares. 

Kyle felt tears stream down his cheeks. Craig held up his fist and cuddled it close to his chest and rubbed it with his other hand. Kyle put his arm around his neck and hugged him. Kyle closed his eyes, and felt the darkness surround him. 

"It's okay Craig"