Chapter 18: ...When Your Soul Embarks...

[🎼...When Your Soul Embarks...🎼]

KYLE POV:

Me and Randy broke our hug when the doctor walked into the room and watched us all with the sadness aching into the creases beside his eyes.

"Could you all please come out here please?" It looked serious and I felt scared butterfly's take flight in my stomach.

I saw Shelly plant a kiss on Stan's dirty forehead and whispered in his ear "I'll be back, I will never leave you Little Brother" she went to join her parents.

I stole one last glance at Stan's limp body whispered a quick "I love you" before joining everyone else in the hallway.

"Doctor is my little Stanley going to be okay?" Sharon nervously answered.
"Give it to us straight doc" Randy said staring menacingly into his eyes.

The doctor sternly looked at us. He sighed and rubbed the fore head.
"Yes, Stanley is going to be okay. Although we don't know when he going to wake up"

Shelly hugged me something she never does I could feel the joyous tears stream down her cheeks. I hugged her back calmly smiling.

"There is one problem" the doctor sighed. We all stopped celebrating and looked at him.

"He seemed have done some major damage to the back of his skull which had caused some amnesia"

Amnesia. The word fell on me like 400 pound weights. It was a shadow was castes upon our already dark hell.

"Amnesia?" I gulped.
"Yes amnesia, no he has not lost all of his memory. Just pieces from different sections of his memory cortex" he sighed. What's up with this guy and sighing?
"But he will regain all of his memory back throughout time"

"How long will it take for him to get his memory back?" Shelly timidly spoke.

"It is unknown, it might be days, week, months, years or possibly even never" with that he then walked off with out saying a word.