Chapter 2 | Someday You Will Die

[🎼...Some Day You Will Die...🎼]

          "Bubby! Your little friend Stan is here!" Kyle's mother, Sheila Broflovski called up to Kyle from downstairs. Kyle's heart beated a little faster in his chest. His hands began to shake and he fumbled blindly shoving everything he was holding into his desk drawers.

          "C-coming Ma!" Kyle stuttered a little, smoothing his hair out with his hands, he threw his comb on his even desk and took one last glance into the mirror, staring at his complexion before he ran down the stairs to greet his friend.

         "Hey Kyle!" Stan cried smiling at him with his crooked, teasing smile. Stan had stopped wearing his red poofball hat a long time ago, but he still had it in his room. 

          "Hey Stan!" Kyle replied back to him, giving him a little smile back. They both embraced each other into a bear hug patting each other on the back. 

          Tonight Stan's ebony colored hair slickly kept falling in his eyes. Covering his sea blue eyes. Stan was wearing blue jeans, his hands were shoved deep in his blue jean pockets. He was wearing a red and gray nike shirt and his new blue brown and gray sweatshirt.

          "Here" Kyle eyes scanned the room "Uh, you can drop your stuff in the corner there" Kyle pointed to a empty space between his bed and his dresser. Kyle smiled and eagerly turned towards Stan. 

          "Stan, guess what!" Kyle smiled a big wide toothy smile at him.

          "Hm?" Stan replied turning to look at Kyle's excited face, unzipping one of the pockets on his backpack. 

           "My parents are going to be away tonight" Kyle excited blurted out. In a way, in Kyle'e mind it felt like a hint towards Stan, I mean, come on, Kyle was a virgin Senior. "We get the whole house to ourselves"

          "Oh that's great!" Stan grinned a little smaller. 

          "We can do anything" Kyle leaned against his dresser and rolled his eyes behind Stan's back "Anything

          Kyle opened his dresser drawer and pulled out a pair of his blue boxers and a dark green button up shirt. Turning to the wall Kyle pulled off his lime green shirt and started to put on the button up. 

          Turning around, Stan watched Kyle's back, slender, he was skinny, but he was 5'5. His perfect skinny figure and his beautiful frizzy red hair, which was all over the place tonight was beautiful.

          Stan dug around with his hand in his black duffle bag, looking for a pair of plaid blue, gray and white boxers and his red and gray nike shirt. Pulling off his clothes, he thrust them into his bag and pulled off his shirt.

          Out of the corner of Kyle's eye he could see Stan's tall muscular form. He was handsome the way his long ebony black bangs were always covering his eyes, unless he used hair gel a spiked up his thick hair. Which he usually did. Stan was the tallest in the group next was Kenny, Kyle and then Fatass being the shortest.