Chapter 20: ...In Catholic School...

[🎼...In Catholic School...🎼]

KYLE POV:

After school everyday I trudged over to the hospital to sit by his side. I would whisper in his ear and sing to him as I constantly brushed the hair out of his icy eyes.

I leaned over sitting down next to him and I held his hand in mine I smiled at him and lifted my hand up to wipe the hair out of his icy blue eyes. I grinned at him.

I frowned and felt the tears coming up. The fell down my cheeks. I felt my time with him flash before my eyes.

"Kyle!" Stan cried walking over to him wobbling around in his little preschool body. "Look over there!" He smiled and I looked past his pointed finger.

It was a young boy with dirty blonde hair that fell in his eyes. He was playing with a a little toy truck and muffled making the truck beeping sounds.

"Let's go say hi!" Stan exclaimed. I tried to stop him but he gripped my hand in his a quickly pulled me along to a section of the room. We intertwined between the other students.

"Hi there" Stan excitedly smiled leaning down next to the dirty blonde haired kid our age.

I smiled and raised my hand waved but I did not say anything to him. He too stood up and stood next to us.

"What's your name?" I finally asked saying something.

"Mppmpp" he said and nodded. Stan and I both looked at each other confused.

"We can't understand you You sound funny with your hood on" Stan shyly said putting his hands behind his back and balancing on his heels.

The boy sighed before reluctantly taking off his hood and taking a deep breath. "I said my name is Kenny"

We both opened our mouth and couldn't get any words out. He had stormy gray eyes and poofy blonde hair that had static in it.

"My name is Stan, this is Kyle" Stan said.

I suddenly felt jealous "we are best friends" I said fiercely.

I laughed at that thought and listened to the stillness in the air. I sighed.

"Why can't you just wake up Stan?" I bit my lip and watched him lay still not saying a word. Tears started to drop down my cheeks and I lay my head next to his ear and started to sing.

Say something I'm giving up on you
I'll be the one if you want me too
Anywhere I would have followed you
Say something I'm giving up on you...

I felt the moment of something beneath met hand. I looked up curiously into Stan's face and watched the eyes of Stan flutter open.

I stood in shock and quickly stood up stepping back. And watching him. He looked around curiously. Obviously confused on where he was.

"DOCTOR! DOCTOR!" I yelled and Stan started to breath heavily.

Then Stan opened his mouth and my heart broke. "W-who a-are y-you?!"