Chapter 12: ...That They Both Are Satisfied...

[🎼...That They Both Are Satisfied...🎼]

KYLE POV:

I whispered to the sky, a quick prayer of hope, before I took off running in the direction of the hospital. I did not even bother looking back to face Kenny and Cartman, who were both sprinting off behind me. As we all ran to the hospital.

I could hear the distant sound of the blaring ambulance sirens faintly over the sound of the noisy traffic downtown. That ambulance was the very ambulance which was holding my dear Stan's life in their hands.

I could hear the rumbling of the disturbed clouds above me raging, along with the crackling of thunder that exploded like fireworks in the sky. The rain poured down around us and matted my hair down onto my forehead, as if stuck life glue.

I could feel the cold rain splattering and slashing on the sidewalks around me creating giant puddles that leaked into the gutter. The rain completely soaked me to the bone. But I didn't care, all I cared about at the moment was seeing Stan once again. Perfectly fine and not injured.

As we reached hell's pass hospital I flew through the big metal doors of the hospital. They smashed closed behind me as I hobbled panting up to the front desk.

I breathed in heavily brushing my red hair out of the eyes before I began to speak to the person up front.

"Mam, I need to know what room Stan Marsh is staying in!" I screamed and dug my nails in the linoleum desk with fear. My teeth chartered loudly and my whole body shook. I could barely Stan doc my legs.

"And who are you?" She asked me cocking an curios and amused eyebrow.

"I am his boyfriend!" I yelled as I waved my hands around.

She looked slightly amused before she looked at the computer screen typing as her fat fingers smashing the computer keyboard.

"Let me see...." She looked at the computer staring at the computer monitor screen and searched for his name, scrolling threw a giant list of names, of people registered at the

hospital.

"I'm sorry sir, but you are not permitted to see Stan Marsh at this precise moment. He has gone into important surgery to save his life and might not live" The woman looked at me concerned spelled out her expression precisely.

"M-might not...." I gulped and felt tears burst in my eyes. "L-live?"

"I'm sorry sir" she nodded at me

"He is in a critical condition he has to undergo and very serious surgery on his hip, his internal organs and his spinal cord"

I gulped and felt tears stream down my cheeks. "Stan...." I whispered "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Stan" I wiped my tears and she countiued to speak.

"Even if he does love it is not guaranteed his will be able to do anything very....." She stopped there.

I nodded and I walked over to the waiting room chairs and sat down on one of the chairs, sitting across from a fourteen year old boy with a with a cast on his left leg and a six year old girl with a huge deep gash in her head.

I leaned over the side of the chair and pressed my palms into my eyes and balled. I started to cry hopelessly. Stan was in a critical position at the moment and I might never see him again. The only one I ever loved might be dead right now.

Cartman and Kenny both finally crashed threw the hospital doors huffing and puffing to catch their breath.

They both looked around trying to spot me. They then found me and sat down on either side of me. We all didn't speak to each other

We all hugged each other in silence before Kenny broke the silence awkwardly putting his arm around my waist.

"Why are you sitting out here? Why can't you see him?" Kenny was on the verge of breaking out into tears. He bit his lip to stop him from doing so.

CARTMAN POV:

It really hurt me to see Kyle is such a position. His boyfriend was possibly going to die and we don't know if we are ever going to see him again.

As for Stan. Well Stan was my friend. Even though I never really talked to him and was accused of liking Kyle countless times by everyone. We still seemed to get along quit fine.

We had always been together we had been friends since preschool, but Kyle and Stan knew each other since when they were born. They both met me and Kenny on our second day of preschool

I just wish Stan was just with us right now. And not laying in his hospital possible going to leave us..... Forever.....

KENNY POV:

Kyle was crying hard into his hands muffling out his sons. Kyle then finally answered my question. I felt my heart break into a million pieces when he spoke those dreaded words.

"Stan went into surgery as soon as he got into the hospital...... We can't see him..... We might never see him again...." He then broke out into another fit of tears and sobbed harder.

"We might never see him again guys.... I might never see him again" he balled out and I hugged him tightly and leaned my head on his shoulder.

Cartman just sat there crying and didn't even say a word. His sons didn't even make a sound. He stared out into the open at the ground. Without even speaking. He didn't even move. He just laced his fingers together in front of him and furrowed his head into his meme and looked down at the ground. His hair was strung all around in his eyes.

I suddenly couldn't hold it in anymore and I cried onto Kyle's shoulder and then Cartman sobbed and then we sat in the waiting room in silence. To see what was going to happen.

Stan was lying in a hospital bed. Possibly going to never see the light of day again.