Chapter 21: ...As Vicious As Roman Rule...

🎼...As Vicious As Roman Rule...🎼

KYLE POV:

Stan looked curiously around him and propped himself up on his pillow. He was looking all around him in awe and surprise. This was about an hour after he woke up.

"Hey Stan" Sharon said her eyes gleaming over with tears. She was holding his hand sitting down beside his hospital bed.

"M-mom?" He weakly said and smiled facing her. Sharon leaned over giving him a tight hug. I could see the hurt on her eyes.

Her only son, hit by a car and lost most of his memory. That thought broke me up and I felt my eyes growing glassy.

Stan had a navy blue cast on his left wrist from the shattered bones. And on his right left was also a navy blue cast.

Their was stitches on his cheek and above his eyebrow. Stitches everywhere, stitches in multiple places on his arms and legs on the back of his head on the top of his head. A bandaid was over his broken nose. A black eye replaced that of his beautiful mesmerizing Icy blue eyed. His body was full of bruises. He was broken.

Stan's family introduced themselves to him again. Yes, I did say again. Shelly and Randy were both identified.

Stan even called Shelly a turd as a joke, and punched her shoulder lightly. Remembering all the times she beat him up and called him a turd.

Every since getting her head gear taken off, she was actually quiet beautiful. She had short flowing light brown hair placed lightly on her shoulders. Deep brown eyes that liked like a gate way to her soul. A cute small nose planted directly in the center of her face. Very much like her mother Sharon. Almost identical.

Minutes later Kenny, Cartman and Craig burst threw the door. Craig and Stan had become both very good friends after finding both of them were both gay and had depression and loved to write. Needless to say they both spent countless hours writing together in on Stan's laptop.

"Stan!" Kenny yelled running over to him and giving him a hug. "Do you remember me?" Kenny asked holding his breath for the answer.

Stan smiled looking confused at the same time as well as surprised. "K-Kenny?"

I finally approached him. "Stan, you remember me right?" I weakly mustered out. I sat down next to him.

Stan looked at me curiously "I-I can't remember..." Stan looked down he blushed and didn't look at me.

"Stan! I'm your super best friend! We have been dating for 6 months! I'm Kyle...." I angrily yelled and pointed at myself in a desperate attempt to have him remember.

"P-please remember" I finally broke down and started to sob, I felt the feeling of someone's arms around me and they pulled me out of the room.

"Please stop crying Kyle" Cartman begged. We were the only ones in the hallway. I leaned down sliding back against the wall and sat down on the floor.

Cartman sat down next me "it's okay Kyle... He will remember"

"How the fuck did he remember Kenny and not me?" I angrily asked and pulled my knees up, putting my face into them.

I finally recoiled "I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't be doing this... It isn't fair to Stan"

"He will remember, I promis"