Chapter 13: ...Illuminating The No's...

[🎼...Illuminating The No's...🎼]

STAN POV:

I woke up to the excruciating pain surrounding my body and I woke up to the loud sound of people yelling and screaming trying to fix me. It was not a pretty scene. My vision was blurry everywhere I looked everything seemed covered by a sheet. I could see a numerous amount of Doctors and Nurses quickly working to save me standing above me. Standing above me with their sharp tools barking out orders to each other from the different ends of me. I couldn't move.

"Nurse! He woke up!" The doctors worriedly yelled biting his lip trying to stay focused by crinkling his eyebrows. He was yelling to a tall red headed nurse who looked like she was about to pass out or cry for the loss of this young teen. The doctor removed his white paper mouth guard as he spoke.

His gloves were covered in blood. My red, dark, crimson blood covered his hands. I couldn't speak my teeth felt squished together, but instead I moaned loudly trying to stay awake and save myself. I was in excuciating pain all over my body. I clenched my teeth and closed my eyes. Tears sprung into my eyes and I felt them drip down my dirty bloody face onto the white sheet around me.

The doctor grabbed the side of my face yelling at me to fight to save my life. He spoke right into my face sternly.

"Stan! Your going to be okay! Stay with us! Stay with us Stan! Just fight it! Your going to be alright" he yelled trying to be a calm as possible. I could feel myself loosing this battle and my head drifted lying on my shoulder. I could feel my body tingling and a white light appraoched crowding my eyes.

"Nurse! We're loosing him! Bring the Difibulator!" The middle aged man of proably fourty called and as soon as he said that the nurse and one other rushed out of the room bringing back a cart with a machine on it.

I quickly looked down at my body. My shirt had been removed from my body and I was practically naked besides my completly shredded blue jeans. The bones in my leg stuck threw the jeans and a bone still also stuck broken and hanging barely piercing the skin in my left wrist. I felt a heavy feeling in my chest and my neke felt bent.

I remembered nothing of what happened. I blinked trying to blink away the white and dark layers surrounding my eyes. Who are these people? Who is Stan? and Who is Kyle? Why do I remember him?

That was my very last thought before I felt myself float into the white light as someone called my name beconing me. Then I blacked out. And the darkness covered my eyes. I was gone.