Score ✪ ((Harry Styles/Selena Gomez))

☺ skip if you've already read the description ☺

*note: they aren't famous in this story & it's fiction so the facts are not true ok just saying lol*

Harry Styles, 19 year old school heartthrob, is the captain of the boys football [american soccer] team along with his good mates Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Liam Payne, and Zayn Malik. Selena Gomez, 19 year old [pretend] girls' football team captain, is a feisty student who's always believed in equal rights and  is always up for a challenge.

The girls' football team of Manchester University [i dont know] is always looked down upon. Without their star player Selena Gomez, the team isn't really much. Selena's headstrong and extremely passionate about the game, but her team doesn't offer her enough of what she wants in a real match. Disappointed and unsatisfied, she quits the girls' team and tries to join the boys in wishes of being able to enjoy a more intense and skilled game. However, the boys just laugh at her attempt and send her away, especially Harry Styles, the school's most wanted guy, that is except to Selena. He can get any girl, but her.

Frustrated, but determined, Selena is willing to do anything to play on that team. With some make-up and an appearance transformation along with the aid of her best friends Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, Danielle Peazer, Eleanor Calder, and Perrie Edwards, ''Sean'' Gomez trys out for the soccer team and makes it in effortlessly. What happens when Harry starts feeling things he's never felt before for a certain teammate of his? How long can Selena play alongside a team full of boys without letting her secret out?