13. Pretty Brown Eyes

note: I LOVE THIS GIRL OK shes like seriously one of my woman crushes...i felt really bad about using her as the bad guy ): bc in reality shes extremely sweet & funny sigh...but shes pretty and hangs out with harry a lot so yeah. anyway, i really love this song after this girl on twitter kept tweeting her obsession about it nonstop and i had to see why she was so crazy about it. fyi, i know now. it's been on loop like 35 times (x um yeah, sorry if this is short? i actually never have any idea how long these chapters are :b so um, please leave a comment (: the ones on the last chapter really made my day. you guys are so cute ◕ ‿ ◕✿

_________________________________________________________

Selena's POV:

This dinner is driving me crazy. The only thing keeping me sane is the sound of water gently pelting the cement ground outside when the rain began a few minutes ago. 

Only two things are happening: either the unwanted guest is insulting me, as Selena and as Sean, or she's flirting with Harry. Both scenarios make me fucking pissed

Fuck my life. Of all "friends" Harry had to run into and invite to dinner, it's got to be her.

Fucking Cara Delevingne. 

Fuck everything, just...

Fuck.

"So, Sean, I heard you were a football player on Harry's team and that you are beyond amazingly talented," Anne converses as I take a bite into my lasagna.

"Ugh, you eat so much, just like Selena," Cara wrinkles her nose in disgust as I put my fork down and ignore her, only answering Harry's mother. 

"Uh, um, I'm all right, I guess. I just really love playing it," I lower my voice as Harry shakes his head, and protests, dismissing my comment.

"No, he's a legend. He's just being modest and humble."

"Aw, Miley you got yourself a good one," Gemma winks as Miley nearly chokes on her food. Everyone stares at her weirdly as she fakes a smile then gives me a glare when everyone turns away.

"When's your next game?" Miley's father questions as he stuffs himself with some of the Italian meal.

"Next Friday," Harry smiles and points toward the adults with the back of his fork, "If you're not busy, why don't you guys come watch?"

"That sounds like a great idea!" Miley's father exclaims as he looks towards Anne, "I actually have work off Friday. What about you?"

"I'm free too! This is so exciting. I can't wait to come watch you play, along with Sean," Anne clasps her hands, looking forward to the game.

"I have a break from classes that day too, so I can come as well," Gemma grins and the three cheer.

"Yeah, Miley, you can sit with us and support your boyfriend," her father sends her a smile, but Miley frowns.

"The game's next Friday?"

"Yup," Harry confirms as he takes another forkful of lasagna. I watch him slowly push the piece of cheese and tomato pasta into his mouth, the sauce staining his full pink lips. I hold in a laughter as I realize how cute he looks. All I want to do is reach over and wipe it off or even better...kiss it off. What am I even thinking? As if knowing that I needed to snap out of it, I hear thunder roll in.

"Oh my, the storm's starting," Anne worriedly looks outside until Miley looks like she suddenly got an epiphany.

"Wait, I can't go on Friday though, I have a date with an extremely hot guy," Miley whines while my eyes widen and everyone else looks at her dumbfounded.