28. Bumpy Ride

hiiiiiiii i just wanted to say "oh my gOD THANK YOU??" for all the ridiculously nice comments and everything (: i was hesitant to start wattpad before, but i have no regrets! seriously, reading all your comments make me smile like an idiot for the rest of the day so massive thank you (: oh, and i have decided, elaine will be played by a young ((child)) victoria justice. drew roy plays drew as in the guy who was jessie in hannah montana yah that guy & i hope you guys remember some bits from the old pages, because there's a reason they're said before. 

omfg first time, im done with a chapter before the wee hours of the night! it's only like 1am here as opposed to my usual 4am publishing (x and sorry this is so short :c

now i shall indulge myself in mint chocolate ice cream and teen wolf, that is all goodbye (: 

______________________________________________________________________

Harry's POV: 

"Harry, are you okay?" Liam bites his lips as we return to our dorm. The minute we enter, we are both tackled by a hungry Niall who eagerly releases our burden of carrying nine boxes. He places them on the nearby table swiftly and flips open the lid, immediately snatching three slices, setting them on the paper plates the rest of the lot apparently took out while we were gone. 

"Fine," I mutter before collapsing on my bed, "I'm really tired, so I'll just sleep. Good night."

"You're not going to eat before going to bed?" 

I shrug and sigh, standing back up and heading to the bathroom to brush my teeth. When I exit, I see the boys offering me a slice of pizza but I shake my head and return to the safe haven of my warm covers. Closing my eyes, the flashbacks of what happened tonight flood my mind and eventually I drift off to sleep, with the image of Selena still prominent. 

Danielle's POV:

"Do you ever wonder where Selena goes all the time?" I question as Eleanor flips a pancake in the skillet.

"I have no idea," she responds as she gently struggles to take out the pancake with her spatula, sticking her tongue out and focusing all her concentration on the simple task.

"Good question. The pageant shit doesn't start yet for another few days or so," Miley joins in as she sighs in annoyance at how slow Eleanor is at delivering her breakfast. 

"El, I'm starving. I don't have all day here," Miley groans, "Hurry the fuck up!" 

"I'm working on it, Miley!" Eleanor screams back and in the process of her rage, drops the pancake onto the floor.

"Oh for crying out loud, fuck this. I'm going to text my boyfriend and ask if he wants to go grab breakfast with me," she scoots the chair back and leave the table, snatching her purse on the way out of the door. 

"Good going," I giggle as Eleanor pout.

"Want me to do it?"

"Yes, please," she gives me an adorable look as I laugh, taking over the spot at the kitchen counter.

"Okay, but you're cleaning that mess up, missy," I shake the spatula at her and she rolls her eyes.

"Yes, Dani," she bends down and picks up the poor pancake as I pour more batter into the pan and make more for the rest of us, patient hungry girls. 

Niall's POV: 

Practice was...okay. I miss the odd conversatioons and random acts of humor Selena, or 'Sean', used to bring. Sighing, I turn to the other boys who have nonetheless appeared more tired and unenthusiastic at practices.