48. Epilogue I

A hundred and five is the number that comes to my head
When I think of all the years I want to be with you
Wake up every morning with you in my bed
That's precisely what I plan to do

And you know one of these days when I get my money right
Buy you everything and show you all of the finer things in life
We'll forever be in love so there ain't no need to rush
But one day I won't be able to ask you loud enough

part 1/3 (:  
ooh and thank you to the kind stranger on my ask! this is apparently my name in arabic (=     سارة 
BY THE WAY, STORY OF MY LIFE IS FUCKING PERFECT ASDJWEOREWLR GOD I LOVE THEM AND THEIR NEW STYLE OF MUSIC HELP ME 

__________________________________________________

2 Years Later

Zayn's POV: 

I ruffle my hair thoroughly before turning my attention to the frustrated kid wandering around the counters, inspecting carefully. 

"Dude, we've been here for like four hours," I groan at the indecisive curly-haired boy who kept denying one after another. 

"It has to be perfect," Harry rolls his eyes at me as I sigh, pretending to bang my head.

"Help me look, will you?" he grunts annoyed as I huff and join him in the never-ending search.

Demi's POV: 

"I can't believe we graduated yesterday," I sigh as the girls nod in agreement, all six of us just sitting on the edges of our beds as we pack the remaining articles of clothing. It's weird to acknowledge that college is over; just two summers ago, we were having the time of our lives, celebrating a holiday in sunny California, the complete contrast to the usually grey skies of dreary Manchester. We sat out in the bleachers, cheering for our beloved best friend as she impressed us without a doubt. When she had time off, we basically explored every tip of Los Angeles and had experiences of our lives; we had the cliche Hollywood stars tour and captured the view from Griffith Observatory at night with the city lights. Selena's talent was recognized on the field, not to our surprise, and she even got a small promotional activity with Beckham; the two traveled to China to teach younger kids football for about two weeks--Harry flipped shit about the distance. 

But, they overcame it.

Those two are literally unbreakable. 

After the summer ended, we returned to Manchester University and continued with our studies; Zayn and Perrie decided to get engaged, Liam and Danielle had a temporary fight and they broke up for about a month until they realized they couldn't live without another and got back together, Eleanor and Louis are stronger than ever, Miley and Liam are struggling a bit but nonetheless still deeply in love, and as for me, Nick and I are even closer than before. 

Cara and Drew got married during a photoshoot and they basically adopted Elaine into their little model family, with the three of them traveling for magazine portraits and what not. 

Life was, to say, good. 

Tyler and Dylan still visited Selena periodically even though they were done with that one year of college; it was a temporary arrangement and now they're touring the world with Beckham. Selena was offered it too but she couldn't leave us; she also wanted to be a regular girl and not an international superstar. 

We felt guilty because a small part of us knows she mainly gave it up to be with us, and most importantly, Harry. He would be crushed if she left--we all knew that, he knew that, and Selena definitely knew that. 

Graduation was a few days ago and it's still surreal; it seems like just yesterday, we were beginning freshman year and Selena was cheering for Niall and pissing off Harry and now, we're packing to leave the college for good.