07. I'm Crying Too

hey guys, so my spring break is officially over & with school and all, i probably can't update until friday ): its actually 1am here and i should be sleeping since i have school in less than 6 hours and knowing me i'll probably wont sleep right away. im really sorry this is so short but i wanted to end it here, please dont kill me ): i love ed sheeran and i feel like the song really fits so, yeah. if you hate my mood throughout the story, you can blame the depression of school for it. + please comment & tell me what you think about the chapter, it really means a lot to know your feedback. if you read this, i just want to say thank you and i love you. xx

______________________________________________________

Selena's POV:

After I finished showering, I stepped out the bathroom door, changed in my pajamas, to get more fresh air after being in the steamy room for far too long. I don't know what it is about showers but just standing there, humming my favourite tunes under the warm cleansing water really refreshes me and clears my thoughts.

However, when I return to our dorm, all those thoughts rush back to my head. Sigh, why do I always put myself in these fucking situations?

Taking a handful of my hair and trying to twist the water out, I tilt my head and meet the eyes of five girls.

"What's poppin?" I joke trying to lighten the damp mood I managed to put myself in.

"Harry wants to talk to you," Eleanor informs me as I stare curiously at them.

"About what?"

"He didn't say," Perrie shrugs and I make my way to my bed and lie down, closing my eyes, wishing this was just a terrible nightmare and not reality.

"He's coming over as of now," Eleanor bites her lip as I sit up fast at her words.

"WHAT?! Aw, fuck," I mutter as my nose comes in contact with the wooden post from under Perrie's bunk. I pinch my nose in pain and groan while the girls try but fail to stifle their laughter.

"Any more incidents and your nose might just fall off," Perrie giggles, sending the rest of the girls in dying laughter, all grasping their stomachs as if their lives depended on it.

"That'll just give Harry a good excuse to kiss your nose all the time," Miley teases and although I'm in pain, I still grab the nearest object and chuck it at her face.

"Bloody hell, I hate you," Miley grunts as the stuffed animal hits her with such a force she's almost tipping over. 

"Hate you too," I sing-song in response.

Harry's POV:

I make my way back in quite a cheery mood, with my thumbs tucked into my pants pockets and humming a familiar tune, to my dorm to pass time, waiting for Selena to finish showering. As soon as I make it in, my eyes trail over to my four lazy room mates sprawled over their own beds as I take a spot on my own.

"What's gotten into you, Mr. Sunshine and all Smiles?" Liam teases as I just continue whistling.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," I pretend I am clueless. The grin on my face just continues to grow as I think about asking Selena to come to my house. She's going to meet my family. I can't help feeling giddy at the thought; I know for sure, my family will just love her. Whenever she came over to hang with Miley in the past, she was always dragged into her room and out of sight from the rest of us in the house. Also, when Miley's father and my mother got married, Selena was invited but as usual, Miley stole her for herself. She was beyond beautiful in her dress. I'm not quite sure when I started falling for her. At first, I was just frustrated that she was the only girl who wouldn't give me the time of the day but throughout the years, I guess something just grew and blossomed till this day. As I drift off to dreamy thoughts of Selena, I can't help but think of Sean too. The way he is so measly is really odd for a boy, but he is still pretty strong. That much I have seen on the field. He's also really understanding and funny to be around. Is it possible I like both? Or do I just like him because he reminds me of Selena?