06. You've Got to Be Kidding Me

omfg, liam lifted harry's shirt, liam ripped harry's shirt, liam lifted niall's shirt and now he pulled down harry's pants bless him i love liam ok. + selenas early released new song is really upbeat ^__^ what sucks is that my spring break ends today, so i wont be able to update often ): like maybe 1-3 times per weekend and it would be friday, saturday, sunday unless i finish my homework early during mon-thurs so sorry! ill try to update asap & thats all i have to say. please comment & vote & follow (x 

_____________________________________________________

Selena's POV:

Louis told Eleanor that the bonding event is casual so I just wore basketball shorts and a Rolling Stone's T-shirt after wrapping my chest. Eleanor does my make up and this time, goes through the steps in a tutorial so that I can start doing it myself in case she wasn't here and I desperately need my cover up. With my face done, I place my wig back on my head, tucking in the loose strands of hair falling on my face, as well as topping it with an olive green beanie. I inform the girls I'll be back later tonight as I slip on my white converse shoes and slide my phone into my pocket and leave the dorm, heading to the pizza parlor with the address Harry gave out earlier.

I cross the field in the direction of the restaurant and see people walking by, acquaintances in my classes. I wave to them with a smile on my face only to recieve weird looks. Fuck, I'm Sean. No one knows who the hell I am. 

Lowering my hand back down awkwardly, I just speed walk to the destination, desperate to escape the odd stares and pointing. My hand grasps the cool silver handle as the bells chime, alerting my entrance. A delicious Italian aroma sustains in the air making my mouth water since I didn't eat anything today due to all the incidents and whatnot. Seeing some of the boys in a cherry-colored booth, I head over as they beckon me over. 

"Sup, dudes," I greet as I slide in, sitting next to Louis as I do a personal head-count in my head to find out who's missing. The captain himself, Harry Styles.

"How's your nose, dude?" Calum glances at my bruised face.

"It's been better," I shrug.

"You know, Harry told us that Selena's nose is bruised too. What a coincidence! You two really are related," Niall chuckles.

"Yeah, he told me. Speaking of him, where's Harry?" I question Louis who just laughs, shaking his head.

"He's taking an extra long shower today and we didn't want to wait up on him so we left first. You know, when he takes long showers that means he's in a really, really good mood. Do you know what that means?" he chuckles cheekily.

"No, should I?" 

"It means that something happened between him and Selena," Zayn winks. My face turn beet red as I laugh nervously.

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah. Ay, mate, why you lookin' so flustered?" Niall tilts his head, observing me.

"Huh, oh nothing!" I lamely attempt to cover up. I got to control my emotions. I'm a boy at the moment for crying out loud. 

"Sorry, I'm late!" Harry cries out dramatically as he takes the only empty seat left: next to me on the side that Louis didn't occupy. Just great. The boys shrug it off and just continue to tease him about being extremely happy because of me. It's like they pretend that I'm not just sitting right in front of them. Oh wait, they don't know that I'm sitting right in front of them. While they mock him, I take the moment to check him out; he was wearing a black Rolling Stone's t-shirt that fit his broad shoulders great and shorts with white converse. Huh. I usually don't see Harry in shorts outside of football practice since he's like almost always in jeans. Wow, he is so damn skinny and muscular.