04. Love Is Easy

heey, just wanted to apologize for the rather excessive amount of swearing i use...i just noticed how frequently they are in the story so far but it just brings out more character to me :b tell me if it bothers you, i'll try to stop & please comment? (: btw tomato cream soup in case you dont know what it looks like to the right ☺ ...anyway, did you see Niall with his braces off *swoons* and Harry's haircut? *drops and falls off the face of the planet* one can only handle so much at once

______________________________________________________

Harry's POV:

Did I really make Selena catch a cold? The way Miley spoke and her accusing glare made me fill up with nothing but guilt. I made Selena ill. I ruffle my curls as I frown at the thought of her stuck in bed all day, unable to go out and do whatever she pleases, especially play football. Even though she's a persistent annoying twat, to be honest, I admire her determination and passion for the game as it is something the two of us strangely share. I would go crazy if I couldn't play. Oh God. It's my fault she can't play football even if she wanted to and I know how much that means to her. Fuck. 

I don't even know where the bloody hell to buy tomato cream soup. 

I get in my car and drive around locally, trying not to go too far away from the school campus. Tomato cream soup...Tomato cream soup...Where can I buy that? I decide to turn the radio on to calm myself down and perhaps help me think better. A smile finds it way on my face as I lower the windows, the slight breeze blowing my untamed curls and the sunlight shining on me as I whiz past streets and stores galore. It's mid afternoon and most people are still at work so the streets aren't too busy. The song "Love Is Easy" by Mcfly plays and fills the air surrounding me, making me in a happier mood due to the light and sweet tune. This song always makes me feel bubbly. I hum lightly and even sing along as my index finger taps the steering wheel while waiting for the changing intersection lights. Mcfly's one of my favourite bands and this song is definitely a keeper. I can't help but wonder if Selena has heard of this song. And if so, does she like it? Does she like the band Mcfly? As the red light changes to green signaling the time for me to go, I press slightly on the pedal moving forward toward the branch filled with restaurants, but I don't feel like any of them would have what I wanted. Frustrated, I decide just to go back on campus and maybe get back to my dorm, look up instructions on how to make it, and do it myself. I'm quite a good cook, not to brag, and I feel like Selena's the type of person who would appreciate homemade things. I'm pretty sure even if it tasted like crap, she would probably just swallow it and smile whilst telling me it tastes fine, trying not to make me feel bad. Because that's just the person Selena is. It's another thing about her that makes her so damn admirable. I don't really know why, but Selena's been on my mind a lot lately. I hum at the thought to myself as I make a U-turn back to school.

Selena's POV:

Eleanor grabs a make-up removal wipe and smears all the gunk off my face. I usually prefer not to wear make up as it just makes my face feel heavy and uncomfortable. I rip the wig off my hair and undo my bun to find my hair messy and curlier than usual since I had pinned it in place for such a long time. After going into the bathroom, I strip off my cleats and uniform and unwrap the fabric, letting my chest once again breathe properly. I sighed in relief as I automatically felt immensely better. Looking into the mirror, I couldn't help but let out a victory smile. I'm on the team. Take that, Styles. I turn on the sink faucet and splash the cool water to my earlier strained face and refresh myself until I hear the beeping of Eleanor's and my own phone. As I scan the words of the text message, I walk out back into the room, staring at the girls who helped me hide the male clothing and items I had to use in drawers.