38. Every Little Thing

helllloooo (: so i just joined tumblr yesterday & if you want to get to know me better, follow me at http://sweet-serendipitea.tumblr.com/ (= ! and wow, it's been a while since i updated back-to-back hehe totally neglected my schoolwork for this 

__________________________________________________________________

Zayn's POV: 

"So, you two are leaving?" I casually lean against the black Range Rover as I watch Harry heave a small duffel into the trunk with one arm and his other around Selena's waist.

"Yup," he takes his black Ray-Bans off and clips it onto the front of his white scoop neck t-shirt while Selena holds a small tuft of his shirt in one fist and rests her head against his chest.

"She's still tired," Harry explains as he looks down and smiles at her lovingly before placing a quick kiss on the top of her head. 

"Well, you two have fun now!" I encouragingly wink as Harry rolls his eyes at my suggestion.

"Yeah, yeah. You guys better practice on your own. You're so lucky she's irresistable," he shakes his head before opening the passenger door for her and gently placing the barely awake beauty into her seat. He tugs on the seatbelt and drapes it across her body, securing her before pulling himself out.

"We are going to do whatever we want to like we always do!" I shout as he sighs and opens his own car door, before waving goodbye. I step away from the vehicle as he steps in and adjusts the mirror and looks to his right. I watch him pull his seatbelt on and place keys into the ignition through the clear glass as he places one of his large hands on Selena's thigh in comfort before starting up the car and pulling out of the campus parking. 

Oh, those two. I smile to myself before walking back to the dorms to find Perrie. 

Miley's POV: 

"So, what now?" I turn to the rest of the girls as we all sit cross-legged on the floor.

"I don't know. It's so unfair how Harry keeps stealing away our girl," Demi frowns.

"Especially since she's leaving us the whole summer," Danielle quietly adds in and we all let out a deep sigh as silence fills the room.

"I can't seem to let that fact sink in, you know?" Eleanor stares at the floor as we let out a mutual sigh.

"I know. I just can't...I can't imagine a summer without silly Sel around," Perrie mutters, speaking up for all of us.

"Of course, Harry's going to take advantage of all the time he has with her," I scoff loudly.

"Well, let's be reasonable. He'd be the most crushed when she's not around, right?" Eleanor points out, knowing Harry the best. 

"I'm surprised how well he's taking all this," Danielle comments and we nod. 

"That is very true. I'd figure he'd like freak the fuck out or something," I hum. We all snap out of our thoughts at the sound of the banging door.

"Come in!" Perrie hollers and in stumbles the four boys.

Selena's POV: 

"I like this song," I comment as my head slightly protrudes out the window, the wind blowing through my hair and the green scenery breezing by my peripheral vision.

"Me too," he replies as his eyes focus on the road in front of him though I catch his eyes darting back and forth to me and the streetlights. 

"I can't wait until we get to my house," he speaks up as we pass another familiar street.