●51●

“So this is the view?” Luna asks as she opens the curtains in their room. The walls were an off white color, the floor was a dark ashy wood. In the middle of the room was a king size bed. Across from the bed was a tv and bookshelf.

“You like it?” Taylor wondered as she walked behind her, the window was floor length, you could see everything from there.

“I love it” Luna smiled, and turned in her arms, “thank you for inviting me” taylor smiled and kissed her. 

“Of course love” she smiled, and picked her up, her hands on the back of Luna's thighs. “We got the rest of today to do whatever you want” Taylor smirked, and planted her on the bed.

“I have a few ideas that could pass the time” Luna took off her shoes as did taylor.

“Oh yeah?” Taylor arched an eyebrow. “Tell me” she whispered, as she got on top of Luna.

“Like this” Luna grabbed the hem of Taylor's shirt and lifted it up over her head, Taylor grinned, and kissed her passionately. The feeling of Taylor hands on the side of her face and waist, slowly grinding on her, made Luna so worked up.

Taylor broke the heated kiss, leaving both girls breathless. “This needs to be gone,” Taylor rasped, and took Luna's shirt off, along with her pants. “You look so pretty like this”

●●●

“Fuck” Luna rubbed her temple. “What time is it?” she rasped, and sat up looking for her phone. Taylor was next to her, half asleep as well.

“2 in the morning” Taylor sighed. “My meeting is at 10” Taylor ran a hand through her hair, as Luna cuddled on her.

“Okay,” Luna yawned, “I guess this is what the post orgasm feeling looks like huh?”

Taylor laughed, “yeah, i guess so” Luna was playing with taylors fingers. Just staring off into the distance. “What are you thinking about, love?”

“How I'm gonna marry you one day” Luna smiled and looked up at her. “Would you marry me? Like in the future”

Taylor laughed, “yes of course I would marry you. You're my daylight” Taylor gently placed her hands on Luna's face. “I love you”

“and I love you ” she smiled and kissed her girlfriend.

●●●

Taylor swift and girlfriend Luna Jamison spotted leaving Swift's apartment

Click here to find out more

It was newly announced that Miss Swift and Miss Jamsion are dating

It was newly announced that Miss Swift and Miss Jamsion are dating. Now that the news is out of the bag how will this affect taylors career?

Along with that, how will it affect Luna's? She's an up coming artist having released her first single mess it up back in December.

What if fans just think she's famous because she's dating Taylor?

If you want to stay updated you can subscribe to our blog we post about celebrity's everyday

Related articles

When is lunas album coming out?

How bad is covid getting?

Is there gonna be a new Taylor Swift album?

✧˚ · . Marina speaks!

Short one but we're getting closer to some drama! Also no I'm not dead

Qotd: who do you want to see Luna and taylor be friends with?