Chapter 11

I let Kimberley cry in my arms as I thought about what a bItch I'd been.

I really never stopped to think about the impact my leaving would have on her, I honestly thought I was doing the best for her, Not complicating her life further.

How could I have been so stupid. I'd damaged her just as much as I'd damaged myself.

I closed my eyes as I felt the tears rolling down my cheeks as the weight of my error four years ago sunk in, What had I done & how could I fix this.

A gentle hand on my face brought me out of my thoughts as she delicately wiped away my tears with the pad of her thumb.

I opened my eyes to be met with her own sparkly orbs looking directly into my own, Stray hairs clinging to her tear soaked face.

"I'm So Sorry, Kimberley" I told her honestly as she continued to caress my face

"Sssshh" She whispered

Looking into her eyes I wanted to cry even harder at the pain id caused her but I had a even bigger urge to lean in and Kiss her. It was almost consuming me.

I placed my hand over hers on my face stilling her movements and her eyes found mine once again. I couldn't help myself as I found myself leaning in to capture her lips, She didn't deny me she leaned into me reciprocating the kiss.

It was slow & gentle as our lips continued to touch tenderly, My hands where now tangled in Kimberley's hair just trying to get her as close as physically possible to me.

I gently pushed my tongue into her mouth seeking out her own, the noise that escaped her lips when her tongue touched my own gave me all the confidence I needed to carry on. Gentle Affectionate Kisses turned more passionate as I pushed Kimberley down in to the Sofa & hovered above her.

I kissed my way down her neck taking my time to lick & suck every part of Skin my lips came in contact with paying particle attention to her pulse point.

The sounds coming from her lips where heavenly, She was making me feel things I don't think I ever have before.

Needing to taste her lips again I left her neck and placed a series of sloppy lingering kisses on her puffy lips. Our bodies where pressed firmly against each other as I ran my hand down her body wanting to touch everything at once. I settled my hand on her right breast feeling her through her shirt.

She moaned in to my mouth at my touch sending shock waves through my own body.

I left her lips for a fleeting moment kissing my way from her lips across her cheek to her ear sucking her lobe into my mouth.

"I missed you so Much" I whispered in her ear

She answered me with her lips pulling my face back down towards her lips rewarding me with a scorching kiss, Tongues battled for dominance as the kiss got more & more hot, both our breathing becoming more erratic as every moment passed.

I couldn't help myself any longer as my hand trailed down her body to the buttons on her jeans, I started to pop them open one by one eager to get them off when I reached the last button my hand was met with her own stopping my movements.

"Kim?" I breathed out looking into her eyes, Something had changed. The look of lust and want had now been replaced with one of sadness.

I placed a singular chaste kiss on her lips and brushed the hair away from her face, Her eyes filled with tears again.

"Kimberley, What's wrong?" I asked searching for eye contact

"We . . We Cant do this" She stuttered her voice was laced with emotion