Chapter 18

I was currently sat on a Tube on the underground on my way into Central London.

The week had flown and it was now Sunday, The day of my get together with John. We’d exchanged a few texts In the weeks and I was looking forward to spending sometime with a fellow Geordie with no strings attached. I had no idea what he had planned for our time together, The only information he told me was to dress warmly and met him at Marble Arch.

I'd had a really great week to be honest, I'd spent my evenings & nights in the club with Sarah & sometimes Fraz. I was really enjoying the work, It felt like I was really contributing to the running of the place, Lets face it Sarah was pretty Inexperienced with working all together, But that girl knew how to have a good time. I was really enjoying spending time with her, we got on like a house of fire. Every morning when I finished at the club I met Kimberley and we took Lou-Lou for a walk around the park, This was my favourite time of the day. We where really getting on well together, It wasn't at all awkward anymore. She didn't talk about Justin to much but I had found out a few things about him, He worked in Manchester still so he was up there Monday - Friday and spent the weekends with Kimberley here in London or with his daughter in Bristol. Since I'd been back on scene he'd hardly been in London and that was the way I liked it. Kimberley had mentioned that he was trying to get a transfer to a London branch, I was hoping this would be a lengthy process.

He was down in London this weekend though, And because of this I'd not seen or heard from Kimberley since our walk Friday morning. I know its only been a couple of days but I was missing her and couldn't wait till Justin was back up North.

Sarah had taken me shopping in the week to get some new clothes as I really didn't have much of a winter wardrobe. I purchased a few new pairs of Jeans and tops, Also a gorgeous new black dress that I couldn't resist. I bought a coat as well just to stop Kimberley worrying, Although I did like that if I was being honest.

I also bought Kimberley a Christmas present. I really didn't know what to buy her, I wanted the gift to have a meaning behind it. So I looked in a few Jewellery stores with Sarah and finally decided on a gold heart shaped pendant necklace set . There was two necklaces in the set both consisting of half a heart, when you put them next to each the formed a whole heart. I was going wear one & I was going to give the other one to Kimberley. I had "Always & Forever" Engraved on the back. "Always" on my half and "Forever" on Kimberley's. This symbolized what Kimberley had said to me about being her Soulmate 'Always & Forever'

I was worried that Kimberley might think I was 'crossing the line' in our relationship, I didn't expect her to wear it, What would she tell Justin? But I just wanted her to know I felt the same way. I hope she's likes it anyway, Sarah laughed saying it was cheesy, I guess it was but that's how she made me feel.

I'd now arrived at the right stop and was walking up the stairs of the underground, I don't think I'd ever get use to these things. Its weird how you get off one and walk up a few stairs and your bang smack in the rat race everybody pushing past you eager to get somewhere. I was definitely not getting use to London.

I crossed the road and started to look for marble arch, I had no idea what it was. Sarah had laughed at me when I asked her what to look for replying 'Its just a big arch, init"

There it was in front of me and yes it was just a big arch, I could see John waiting by the side of it so I started walking a little faster.

"Hey" I smiled from a distance

"You found me then" He laughed "Give us a hug" he said wrapping his arms around my body, I kissed him on the cheek as I pulled away

"You alright, then?" I asked