Chapter 34

“WOW” I’m sure my jaw was hanging open, She looked incredible. I couldn’t move, All I could do was look and I’m sure I’d subconsciously licked my lips a few seconds earlier.

She extended her hand out towards me, Holding her middle finger out she wiggled it towards her gesturing that she wanted me to go to her.

My eyes where still wide and my feet where still rooted to the spot as I stood in the door way. She took a purposeful step towards me, then another. I flicked my eyes closed as I anticipated her next move. I felt her breath roll down my neck and a gentle hand on my face.

I opened my eyes and looked deep into her sparking orbs, she ran the pad of her thumb across my lip before replacing it with her lips. 

She kissed me gently wrapping her arms around my waist and cradling me tightly, backing me up against the wall she kicked the door closed with her foot.

My back hit the cold stone wall as Kimberley near naked body pressed fully against me making me gasp into her mouth. She kissed me hard, I placed my hand on her hip pulling her as close as I could to me. She reached down taking my hand in hers and lead me to our newly purchased double bed. Once she reached the foot of the bed she brought our clasped hands up to her mouth and kissed the back of my hand affectionately before letting it go.

She knelt down on the carpet “Lets take these off” She said before slipping my heels off both of my feet. She placed her hands on the backs of both my calf’s and ran her hands over my toned skin, Placing a single kiss on each of my knee caps. She climbed back to her feet in front of me running her hand over my neck and down my back till she came in contact with the zip of my dress “Can I” she hummed in my ear as she rolled the zipper between her fingers. I nodded my head gently, telling her it was ok to continue.

She dragged the zipper down taking my dress with her, leaving it a crumpled heap on the floor. I was now stood in front of her in only my matching underwear feeling very much naked as she looked at me with hooded eyes, She took a step back from me looking me up and down.

“So Beautiful” She whispered “Or would you prefer So sexy?”  she stepped closer to me again and placed her hand on my cheek “So Fucking Sexy” She growled.

I felt a shiver up my spin as she spoke those words, I couldn’t wait any longer, I grasped her free hand in my own and leaned into her taking her lips into my own.

The kiss started slowly but quickly picked up pace as she flicked her tongue against my bottom lip begging for entrance, I opened my mouth wider allowing her to enter as the kiss turned more passionate. We battled for dominance as our tongues danced together.

I closed my eyes and lost myself in the kiss, I felt the adrenalin running thru my veins and my heart beating in my chest.

She pulled away from my lips, Immediately I missed the contact. I leaned forward trying to reach her lips once more, she giggled at me. She quickly placed a chaste kiss on my lips before pushing me down on to the bed.

I fell back into the soft covers and shuffled up the bed, She climbed on the bed and soon she was on all fours hovering over my body.

She leaned down and kissed me cutely on the nose before pulling back and watching me closely “You Ok?”

I reached up and covered her cheek with my hand “I’m great, Just a little nervous”

“Why are you nervous? Its only me?” She rested her elbows by either side of my head, She was so close practically moulded into me.

“That’s why, . . do you know how many times I’ve dreamt about being here again like this with you? I want to get it right” I quirked my eyebrow up at her.