Chapter 36

“My sisters are coming with us” Kimberley repeated

I immediately sat up in bed the sheets falling around my body, Kimberley rested a elbow under her body and propped herself up in front of me.

“What are you thinking?” She asked gently reaching out and taking my hand.

“I’m thinking.. No, I’m hoping when you say sisters you mean Amy and a long lost sister that you’ve not ever told me about” I bit my lip

“No baby, Just the two sister Amy & Sally”

“Right” I muttered

“We don’t have to go, Babe” Kimberley said squeezing my hand

“But you want to, Don’t you” I asked. Of course she did, It was Beyonce.

“Yes” She nodded

“Why don’t you go without me” I tried

“No, Babe. Why don’t you want to go. Is it because of Sally?”

“Yes, and I’m sure she’s not to thrilled about me going either”

“It was her idea” Her lips curved into a smile

“What?” I gasped

“She want to get to know you, I’ve spoken to her a lot this last week mainly about you and she wants to try. So will you come?” 

“I’m scared” I whispered

She reached up and tucked a loose strand of hair behind by ear before kissing me gently on the lips

“What are you scared about, Its just Sally, she‘s not that scary”

“She hates me, Kim. I know you really close to your family and I understand that but I just cant see Sally accepting me. You saw her in the club and at the hospital, She hates me”

“She doesn’t know you, and she didn’t know all the facts then”

“Still”

“She wants to try, so baby you need to try to . .For me” I took a deep breath, She really had me where she wanted me “So will you?”

“I’ll do anything for you” I smiled before kissing her lips

“Thank you”

“Now how much longer can we snuggle before I have go meet the family” 

“Hmm ..” She breathed out. She pushed me back down on to my back and hovered about me “A few more hours,  but snuggling will have to wait . . . I have other plans for you” She smiled before she leaned down and kissed me hard on the lips, It wasn’t long before her tongue was seeking entrance to my own mouth. I flicked my tongue out and battled with her own as my hands started wondering down her naked back to my favourite place.

She pulled back from lips and started leaving soft kisses down my neck and over my stomach until she reached her required destination. It wasn’t long until I was gripping the bed sheets underneath me and screaming out her name.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

“You ready baby” Kimberley turns to me after she brings the car to a stop in the underground car park of the O2 

I fiddle with my fingers nervously, I was anything but ready.

“I guess” I smile making no attempt to leave the car.

“Come on, They’ll be waiting and I hate to be late” Kimberley said releasing her seat belt.

I did the same and grabbed by bag from between my feet before opening the car door and stepping out, Kimberley walked her way around to my side of the car and met me by the bonnet.