CH 1 - THE SOUL IS LOST IN AN LINH

Bangkok at night is magnificent and brilliant, as usual it is bustling under the light of street lights. The windows of high-rise buildings are still dotted with lights, people are still awake, still immersed in their own interests, maybe for work, and maybe also for their pleasures.

On a well-lit road in the middle of the city, a black car took a person home. Pond sat in the car, took the wheel and played soft music, enjoying it all the way. He looked at the road, focusing on his usual, familiar route home. The red light lit up, the car also stopped for a few seconds before it turned green to continue the journey.

The phone ringing on the next seat rang. Pond looked over and saw the familiar name Gemini on the screen. He slowly reached out to pick it up. The person on the other end of the line asked.

(P' Pond, are you coming home? P' Joong is waiting for dinner)

"Joong is there ? Why didn't you call early?"

(I don't know, he just arrived)

"Um, everyone wait a minute, I'll be home."

(Let's hurry up)

Pond hung up the phone, looked up at the red light that had turned green, gently put the phone back in the seat next to him and pressed the gas pedal. The lines of cars continue to move on the bustling road at night. Another call made the screen light up. Pond eased off the accelerator and picked up the phone to receive the call

(Chairman, partners request to meet tomorrow)

"Just arrange your schedule, then report back to me later."

(Yes, Mr. President)

Pond hung up the phone again and continued driving home, the light of a car headlight in front making him lose his vision. The loud siren rang in his ears, Pond only had time to react and turn the steering wheel to avoid the other car. Pond's car lost control and crashed straight into the roadside barrier, lasting a long distance. The window was broken, and he must have hit his head on the car window. Before the second call from Gemini rang out, he only had time to press the answer button and call for help. Then he lost consciousness, blood flowing from his head soaking his hair and shirt, car lights flashing continuously, and pedestrians started gathering and looked at the scene of the smoking car caused by the accident...

-------------------------

The sound of footsteps echoed on the cold marble floor. Phuwin entered an ancient building, surrounded only by a simple light gray color. Strange pieces of magical paper were hung fixedly on a few strings. The wind gently shook a few bells that he attached to them, all making strange sounds. Phuwin sees it as normal, this place is his house, also a guest house, he calls it "An Linh".

Unlike normal people, Phuwin possesses special eyes, red eyes that only appear in the middle of the night, indicating that he can see the souls of the deceased. This An Linh restaurant during the day is just a simple small house, looking at it everyone thinks it is very normal, but at night it is a place that saves other people's souls. Phuwin lives here, witnessing endless spiritual stories every day. This name An Linh means a place to comfort the soul, and this is also his job.

Phuwin sat on his desk, lightly brewed a cup of tea and then brought it up to enjoy. An Linh didn't open the door today, simply because he wanted to rest for a day. The warm tea entered his mouth, Phuwin felt a bit of refreshment spreading and then smiled. Looking around the restaurant a bit, he thought to himself that maybe he should change the decorative structure here, it looks gloomy, Phuwin thought to himself.