CH 3 - EMERGENCY CASES AT NIGHT

Loud emergency sirens rang out from the accident site all the way to the Bangkok hospital. Joong Archen immediately ordered a VVIP treatment package for Pond and pushed his younger brother to the emergency room for treatment. A long time has passed, the red light still shows no signs of turning off, everything that happens makes him feel impatient. When Joong ran to the scene of the accident, everyone and the police surrounded the car. Fortunately, the bodyguards he sent in time prevented passersby from knowing who was in the car. The police also kept curious people away from the car, which was broken on one side. Joong completed the procedures with the police, took the person to the emergency room first, leaving the scene for his assistant to take care of.

Two hours passed, the emergency room still had no sign of turning off the lights. Gemini anxiously asked the nurse but only received the answer that his family waited a little longer. Joong calmed down a bit, within two hours he dealt with all the noise of the accident on that road, he swept this accident under the rug, avoiding as much trouble as possible,
possible. For someone like his younger brother, an accident is a very dangerous thing, it will affect a lot to the Aydin family.

The door to the emergency room opened, from inside, a masked doctor walked out of the room. Even though he couldn't see his features clearly, his voice seemed to be very young.

"The patient is in a deep coma, doesn't know when he will wake up, it is very difficult to keep his life, but his condition is weak, it can be dangerous at any time, please ask your family to proceed with hospitalization procedures"

The doctor finished speaking and left. The long surgery made his forehead sweat, but fortunately he saved someone, because when he looked at a person standing nervously and worried and a person sitting still. Silently sitting in the waiting row, his cold eyes looking at him sent chills down his spine. The doctor walked away from that tense place, thinking to himself

(Dunk Natachai, Dunk Natachai, if you can't save the life of that comatose person, will you be swallowed by those people? How scary)

Dunk is the most famous doctor at this hospital, also one of the best doctors in Thailand. It's rare for someone to directly order a VVIP package within a few seconds, proving that their family background is not normal. Dunk is in charge of treating patients who receive VIP treatment or higher, and is also the person who receives emergency cases or difficult surgeries. Today, encountering such a case, saving the other person's life is an important thing. Miraculously, although he saved his life, his breathing was still very weak, requiring oxygen and constant monitoring.

Dunk returned to his office, removed the mask covering his face, and used a tissue to gently wipe a few streaks of sweat from his forehead. He sat at his desk, thinking in his heart that perhaps he had to treat this person until he was cured. Dunk shook his head slightly, thinking back to the face of the person he had just rescued. It looked very familiar, like he had seen it somewhere before but still couldn't remember. There was a knock on the door outside the office. Dunk called for someone to come in. The nurse led someone in, the boy he had just met in front of the emergency room. Dunk frowned slightly, he was not the one in charge of the hospital admission procedures, why did the nurse bring him here?

"Doctor Dunk, this person wants to ask you some questions, I think only a doctor
can answer them, so I brought him here."

After listening to the nurse's words, Dunk raised his eyes to look at the tall boy in front of him. His whole body still remained indifferent, calmly sitting in the chair opposite him without his invitation. This attitude successfully made Dunk somewhat disgusted, and also lost his sympathy. In his heart, he secretly thought that this person had an ice-cold face, as if he were a mafia.