CH 10 - INCIDENT ON THE WAY TO BUY CAKES

Fourth finished wearing his clothes, put on his small shoes and ran out the door of the Aydin mansion. Smiling and greeting the two bodyguards at the door, Fourth ran to the supermarket to buy a few things for today, not forgetting to remind himself to buy ripe peach cake for him.

Fourth lived in his house for three years, every month Gemini would ask him to buy this type of cake, the only flavor was ripe peach. Fourth didn't understand why, but it seemed like he liked eating this flavor of cake. Today he didn't buy many things, so Fourth didn't drive, he walked on the sidewalk, along the main road of the city to the bakery he often bought. Fourth opened the door and entered the bakery, smiling and speaking

"P' Cin, I'll borrow your kitchen again."

Cin came out from the baking counter, heard Fourth's familiar voice and immediately smiled

"Are you making cakes again? Don't tell me it is like ripe peaches."

Fourth didn't say anything, expressing that she guessed right. He put the bags of things he just bought into the shelf, then ran to Cin's counter, wearing an apron and acting coy.

"The taste of ripe peaches is fine, I like it"

Fourth happily responded to Cin, he looked into the counter to get the pre-baked cake filling. Previously, when Fourth first came to this bakery, he was timid in front of the bakery for ten minutes without daring to enter. It wasn't until Cin looked out from the shop and noticed that he approached and asked, it turned out that Fourth had proposed. wanted to make her own cake, Cin is a kind lady, and seeing Fourth's cute appearance, she did not hesitate to agree immediately. Fourth was very happy, he followed Cin into the shop, and struggled until he finished a cake that met the requirements. That day, Fourth saved all his salary to learn how to bake cakes. Later he became close with Cin. Every time he came here, he only needed to pay for the cake given by Gemini. Cin was also very comfortable and gradually became close to him.

"There's something fun going on in Aydin today, why are you making cakes?"

"No, it's the master who wants to eat."

Fourth answered while concentrating on spreading cream on the cake. When Cin heard this, her eyes contained many thoughts

"You always talk about your boss."

Cin knew that once Fourth came here to make cakes, she must have made them for the boss in Aydin. Many times Cin asked her why she didn't let her make them ready, when needed, she only came to pick them up and had to do them herself. Fourth just smiled, he replied nonchalantly that his boss asked him to do it, until a year ago, Fourth forced himself to say that he worked for Gemini, the youngest son of Aydin Group, just because Fourth liked it.

"Don't tease me anymore"

Fourth knew that Cin was teasing him. The fact that he let Cin know that he secretly liked his boss made him tease him every time he came to make cakes. Fourth's cheeks turned a little pink, and he meticulously drew each flower line on the cake. The smell of ripe peach ice cream lingered in the air, Fourth diligently completed it within an hour.

Looking at the clock, it was almost noon, the master was probably about to return, so Fourth quickly put the cake in the box and asked Cin for permission to leave. Fourth walked on the main road back to the villa, humming some unknown music as he walked, at the same time a white car passed by, Phuwin's car, when Pond passed by a bit.

Fourth walked half the way back home, the cake still in his hand was still being carried by him. He passed by a turn, because it was a hidden corner, so he didn't notice a car suddenly passing by. Fourth was swept sideways by that car and fell across the street, all the bags in his hand fell to the ground, even the cake in his hand fell onto the road, no longer intact.