CH 28 - GIFT FOR YOU

Fourth walked into the house, he greeted him and then wanted to return to his room to rest. His footsteps were stopped by his voice. Fourth turned around when he heard him call out to him

"Fourth, talk to me for a moment"

Fourth step by step approached him, facing him and hesitantly answered

"Master, what's the matter?"

Gemini looked at Fourth for a long time, looking at the clear eyes looking at him as if he were sad, he couldn't explain, those eyes made him feel sad too.

"Do you want anything for your birthday?"

Fourth shook his head, the shake of the head did not require anything from him, the last time he bought him a teddy bear was more than enough, Fourth did not need anything more. Gemini let out a small breath as if helpless before this person

"Is there really anything you want?"

"No"

Fourth replied, what he want is to be with him, just to be able to see him every day, to observe his actions, even if secretly, Fourth will be satisfied. Fourth's only wish was to be truly loved, but he never dared to think that he would love him too. His feelings should only come from one side, this unrequitedness that he does not dare to reach is only embraced by Fourth alone, he is the light, the one standing on high, in a place he only dares to look up, only dares to admire. grave, in a place where Fourth felt his status was not worthy so he only dared to love quietly.

Fourth's answer made Gemini unable to say anything more. He waved his hand and told him to return to the room, with no intention of chatting further. Gemini sat on the sofa in the living room. He closed his eyes and rested a bit, recalling the conversation between Liming and Fourth in his mind, wondering if he really didn't need anything after all. It's funny, since Likang passed away, Gemini has never been so interested in other people's birthdays. He must have misunderstood, he just misunderstood that he had to care for Fourth as if Likang was with him.

--------------------------------------------

Fourth opened his eyes and woke up, welcoming his birthday like no other day. He went downstairs, looked in the refrigerator, brought out some food and started preparing it. The small figure kept walking until it was close to everyone's waking time, and the first person to meet him that day was Dunk.

Dunk walked downstairs, he woke up early today because Joong promised him he would let him go out. Yesterday he must have broken his promise. His work at the company prevented him from returning. Luckily, he texted him politely first and promised him that he would really take him away tomorrow, so Dunk didn't complain. Dunk looked at Fourth carrying a bowl of hot soup and placed it on the table. He looked around to see if anyone was awake, but there was none. He ran back to Fourth's side and conveniently helped Fourth clean up some things.

"Why did you get up so early today?"

"Want to wake up early and get some fresh air"

Fourth smiled

"Then you go get some fresh air, I'll go to the back garden to water the plants."

"I'll go too"

Dunk put his arm on Fourth's shoulder and walked with Fourth to the back garden. The early morning scene imprinted the silhouettes of two people watering flowers, Dunk competing for watering while Fourth had to take care of the flowers and prune them. Who knows, Dunk suddenly snatched his watering hose. Fourth had no choice but to give it to Dunk. His body was so small that even if he tried, he wouldn't be able to compete with it.