CH 16 - JOONG ARCHEN'S RIGHT HAND MAN

Nani was sitting at his assistant's desk working when he saw Joong leading someone in. The staff all bowed when they saw him. Joong walked all the way to the table, calling Nani to work. Nani followed him inside, his eyes constantly looking at the person next to him dressed in black, his face was cold but still shone with an incomprehensible social smile. Joong walked over and sat at his table, inviting the other person and Nani to sit opposite him

"Nani, this is Dew, my bodyguard. In the future, Dew will often visit the company to monitor the security situation in this area. If you have anything, please talk to him."

Joong spoke up, the person who yesterday must have said he would arrange to be brought to the company was Dew, his powerful subordinate. Dew is Joong's right hand man, second only to him in the organization, the rest are above everyone else. Joong brought Dew into the light as his bodyguard, both to facilitate investigation and to act easily if a partner wanted to make things difficult for his company. With the current situation, protecting Aydin in an absolutely safe zone is his goal.

Dew nodded towards Nani, said hello, Nani also greeted back, after all, he was going to be in the same company, he and Dew would meet a lot, let's get acquainted first. For Nani, he is just an excellent assistant to Pond. Now temporarily working as Joong's assistant, he only knows that Joong is Pond's brother, and that he works in the underground world as a salaried assistant. You wouldn't know, that's why in Nani's mind, Dew is also a normal person like him, also a salaried worker, hired by him to be a bodyguard. Nani got out of his thoughts. He looked at the schedule in his hand and immediately reminded Joong

"President, this afternoon you have an important meeting with Kowalski"

"What time?"

"Three pm"

Joong nodded. Kowalski was the new contact partner of his company. It was a foreign company. Joong had thoroughly investigated this company before deciding to have an appointment to discuss cooperation. Anyway, now that he has canceled all the contracts with the companies that betrayed him, finding a new source of support is also urgent.

"Come with me this afternoon"

Joong spoke towards Dew, of course Nani would also follow him to the meeting. After Nani left the room, Joong leaned back in the chair and sighed. He closed his eyes temporarily as if to relax from the chaos in his head. When Dew came closer, he opened his eyes and spoke in a low voice.

"What's the situation with the organization?"

"Lewando still has no intention of giving up eliminating our organization. According to the investigation, recently they are being backed by someone so they are very active."

Joong closed his eyes again to think, having to face many forces from black to white at once made him very exhausted. Since his father passed away and his younger brother had an accident, he suspected that there were forces targeting Pond, the Aydin Group was a delicious prey, no one wanted to let him take over his efforts, both of them had to scratch their skin to make Aydin as strong as it is today. After that, Joong did not want to get involved in business, so he retired and gave the entire corporation to Pond, while he was more interested in staying at home and following the rules of the underworld. Aydin is Pond's effort to run for so long. Although Joong also has effort, it is not as good as his younger brother. Furthermore, Pond is still young but stands above many veterans in the business world, this can easily create problems. jealous person, wanted to eliminate his younger brother. He asked someone to investigate that accident, and he was sure someone was involved.