CH 71 - DANGEROUS MEETING

Joong led Dunk straight out, and a moment later was when Pond took Phuwin back to An Linh and opened his magic eyes. The luxurious black car stopped in front of the heavily guarded base. Dew stood outside the door and knocked on the car window a few times. Joong also rolled down the window.

"Joong, that restaurant has arranged enough subordinates, do you need me to follow you?"

"No need, you just need to stand outside, I'll come in myself."

"Okay, let me know if there's anything"

Joong nodded slightly, he raised the glass door again, then took Dunk to the restaurant where he arranged to meet Lemin. As expected, this time Lemin arranged Lewando's subordinates everywhere, turning the restaurant into a completely enclosed area. Joong got out of the car, boldly put on his bag and looked at the restaurant door, where two subordinates were guarding. Seeing Dunk standing bewildered and looking there like him, he walked up next to him and pulled him close to him

"Remember what I told you, don't say anything"

After those words, Joong went first, then Dunk followed him inside. Lewando's subordinates were initially shocked when they saw Joong. They quickly informed Lemin, so now there is a scene where Lemin is leaning against a large table near the entrance, looking at the two.

"I remember I didn't have a date with you, Joong"

"Is that so? But I want to hear what you want to say to my people."

Joong put his hands in his pockets, his sharp eyes looked at Lemin, his smile carried a bit of mockery and confidence, he stood among Lewando's subordinates still maintaining his proud demeanor. Lemin suddenly got angry. He gritted his teeth and walked towards the two of them, not forgetting to glance at Dunk. The smile on his lips made Dunk's hair stand on end. He remained silent and did not speak, only feeling Joong is pulling me behind him.

"If you threaten him, it's useless. You can't win against me."

Lemin curled his hands tightly, looking at Dunk being protected by Joong, his hatred immediately arose, showing his domineering attitude of protecting the beauty, he felt prickly in his heart. Today, he wanted Dunk to come and forcefully take him away. Lemin did not expect Joong to also appear. All plans began to fall apart, so his eyes kept showing a few red streaks of blood. Lemin's voice was light and provocative

"I originally wanted to take Dunk home so I could play around a bit, but it seems that Dunk is Mr. Joong's treasure, so it'll be difficult, right?"

Lemin crossed his arms and looked at JoongDunk standing in front of him. He was interested in seeing Dunk's expression confused by his words. It seemed like he really wanted to say but didn't. Dunk stood behind Joong, already cursing Lemin in his heart, what a treasure, what a joke. Just now, just the three words "my people" coming from Joong were enough to make Dunk freeze, now even Lemin is talking nonsense, he swears that if Joong hadn't threatened him not to say anything, he would have quickly argued against the crazy name in front of him.

"Who are you kidding?"

Joong's eyes gradually became more scary, the atmosphere around him suddenly became stuffy. Dunk saw what must have been anger in his eyes, and he was holding back a lot.

Lemin knew Joong was being influenced by his words. He laughed and then stared at Joong again

"If you have offered yourself here, then this day next year will be the anniversary of his death, Joong Archen"

After those words, Lemin waved for his subordinates to surround both of them. The pen nib on Joong's pocket flashed red after he pressed the button, signaling Dew to stand outside and prepare to assist inside. Joong pulled out the gun he had prepared in his pocket, this made Dunk start to tremble, his eyes became panicked and worried. Suddenly, a hand grabbed Dunk's hand, he looked down at Joong's hand holding him tightly and pulled him close to him like protection. Suddenly, his heart jumped in his chest. At this dangerous moment, he realized that Joong's back was really strong, as if he could protect the whole country.

Dunk stood behind him, looking at him and remembering the times he was gentle with him, even the times he was weak or strict, he was still a man of strength, especially right now, his aura overwhelms all of Lewando's subordinates, even if they are dozens of people. , must have also stood boldly to block him.

There was a sound of fighting outside the door. Dew and Aydin's subordinates reached the main gate. Joong stood in the middle of the circle of opponents and quietly pulled out a silencer and shot at each of them trying to rush at him, his hand still holding Dunk tightly and pulling him out the door. Joong understood that this meeting was truly meaningless, but he realized how much Lemin was targeting Dunk. His fingers must be even tighter with Dunk's fingers, he must be holding a gun to destroy all those who want to get in his way, no matter what today he will not let him get hurt.

Joong pulled Dunk out the door, he calmly looked at him, his hands still clasped together.

"Maybe it's time to run?"

Joong spoke softly, he raised a smile, his subordinates stood opposite him, shot bullets that passed completely past his body and Dunk pinned straight into Lewando's subordinates. Joong proudly held the gun and pulled Dunk out of this place full of guns and bullets. He pulled
him into the car, and when he started the car, he let go of his hand to focus on driving.

Next door, Joong looked through the rearview mirror and Dunk looked back. Two people on a car had two different expressions, one was calm and the other was worried, and of course the other person was Dunk. Dunk sat in the passenger seat, silently lamenting how many times he had been in danger when it came to Joong. The sound of the car door jingling a few times startled Dunk. He turned around and looked back, it was the sound of bullets. shot at, fortunately this was anti-accident glass, otherwise both he and he would have taken a few bullets in their bodies.

Joong calmly steered the steering wheel on the highway, running away from the group of cars chasing behind him, until he reached a familiar road, a road where Joong clearly remembered that his younger brother had an accident here.

A sudden flash of light obscured his vision, Joong turned the steering wheel to the side, when he saw the car in front of him intentionally turning on its headlights to shine completely on the car. At a glance, Dunk sitting next to him saw that the other driver's wrist contained a small snake tattoo, that tattoo was glowing, and all the cars around him stopped, only his car was still continued running, as if wanting to crash straight into the car with the lights on.

Joong suddenly realized that Pond seemed to have experienced this feeling, the feeling of being harmed by others, intentionally causing an accident. Joong tried to open his eyes and look straight at the other car. In a moment of danger, he risked turning the steering wheel and driving the car in another direction, and that direction was a dark abyss.

When Dunk panicked and couldn't think anymore, he saw him reach over and unfasten his seat belt

"Hug me tight!"

Joong shouted, he threw the seat belt off him, before the car plummeted into the abyss, he opened the car door, hugged him and jumped out of there...