CH 23 - HIT BY BULLETS

Nani saw Dew put on his hat and came closer, unintentionally stopping his actions of following Phuwin.

"Dew, what are you doing here at this hour?"

Dew looked at Phuwin's car disappearing. Even though he didn't want to, he had to stay and chat a few words with Nani.

"I'm just here for a bit of fresh air"

Nani looked at him, he should have been Joong's bodyguard at this time, why did he go out, or was Joong only hired when he came to the company. Nani dismissed his doubts by thinking that perhaps Joong just hired Dew as a bodyguard at the real company.

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm going home, I went to buy some things"

Nani's house is near Mrs. Hui's house, so Nani just passed this road. Dew said nothing more, he continued to start the car, Nani breaking his surveillance made him delay a lot, just now he saw a group of people running out of that house screaming that there was a ghost, a moment later he saw him again. Walking out in a tired state began to make Dew suspicious. Dew left a sentence and drove away. On the way back to base, he must have received a call from his subordinates.

(Dew, please go home quickly, there are people rioting in our area, Mr. Joong is responding)

The call for help from Aydin's subordinates caused Dew to quickly drive at high speed to the assigned location, which was a specialized bar used to conduct underground transactions.

------------------------------------

Today, Dew went on a mission to investigate Phuwin for the last time, because after a few searches, he didn't find anything strange except that he lived in a house full of spells. Since Dew left, Joong returned to directly carry out transactions. This time, people from Kowalski's partner company flew back from abroad and wanted to meet their organization. Joong arranged a meeting on the top floor of the disguised bar he built. Kowalski is both a business partner and a secret partner of Aydin. This was an important meeting, but Joong did not expect that someone was aiming to attack his bar.

The meeting took place successfully. When sending Kowalski's representative home, there was a gunshot aimed at this representative. Fortunately, that person was able to dodge it in time. Looking at the situation, Joong knew that someone was targeting his business partners. Joong ordered his subordinates to protect Kowalski's men to leave the bar through the back door, while he looked at the situation ahead.

The bar was in chaos, full of broken wine bottles, tables and chairs were pushed into an indescribable mess, the group of troublemakers were masked from beginning to end, their skills were also very good, they seemed to be people from a large organization. . Their target changed from Kowalski to Joong. Seeing that they were standing on the second floor balcony looking down, the group of troublemakers began to attack with guns.

"Have you contacted Dew?"

Joong turned to the subordinate standing next to him, and when he received the response he had already contacted, he only nodded. The sound of guns and bullets rang out continuously. Joong pulled out a gun from his pocket and calmly cocked it, aiming straight at a guy's head. Facing the guns pointed at him, Joong only showed an expressionless face, things like this in the underground happened often, and he must have encountered so many that he had become calloused. The chaotic scene occurred for a while until Joong shot down most of the harassers, he was standing on the first floor with a masterful attitude.