CH 39 - WANT TO INVESTIGATE

Another evening surrounded the capital Bangkok, at the entrance of a small alley of a residential area a figure and a soul appeared. Phuwin stood in front of Mrs. Hui's house, knocked on the door, then went inside the house.

A few days have passed, Hoaka has been waiting for Phuwin to return. Rumors of Mrs. Hui's house being haunted have begun to appear. Mrs. Hui is also gradually losing her will to invite people to come and worship. Hoaka is afraid, so every night he had to run into her mother's subconscious and remind her to only invite Phuwin.

"What is your wish?"

Phuwin asked about Hoaka's wish. He had just finished drawing a small matrix, all of which were glowing.

"It was that department head who murdered me. I want the truth to come out, prove my innocence, and my mother won't have to be in trouble anymore. I also want to find the enemy who murdered me."

Hoaka raised her voice, the angry tone of her voice made the space in the room become gloomy, the wind outside whistled, blowing at Phuwin's body as if it was freezing him to death. Phuwin smiled evilly. If he wanted to take revenge on that department head, Phuwin had a way, but to find her murderer, he really thought it would be difficult.

After a while of chatting, Phuwin seemed to have comforted half of Hoaka's soul, but she still could not escape due to her unfulfilled wish. Phuwin put this aside, he touched Hoaka's forehead with his index finger and closed his eyes for a few seconds. When he opened his eyes, he asked.

"Do you know this tattoo?"

Hoaka's mind ran across a small snake tattoo, she glared at him

"On the arm of my killer there was this tattoo"

So all of Phuwin's speculations were correct, Hoaka was killed by someone from a certain organization, which worked for Phuwanat. As for Pond, he was also caused an accident by the person with this tattoo. To put it all together, Phuwanat is the one behind it all. Now the only thing left to do is find evidence. After Pond can wake up, he will clear Hoaka's guilt and bring Phuwanat's crime to light.

"Phuwin, I remember one time when I went to submit an application, my department head secretly hid a file of documents and locked it in a cabinet next to his desk."

"Okay, I have a way"

Phuwin raised his voice, now he is the only ordinary person, Phuwin also intends to blend in with Phuwanat. Thinking about it again and again, it's ridiculous, Phuwin wonders why he took such a risk, putting himself in danger just because of two strangers like this.

-----------------------------------------------------

Phuwin and Pond returned to An Linh after discussing with Hoaka. This time he wanted to investigate Phuwanat clearly. First of all, he wanted all the information about this corporation, which was the structure diagram of their company building. Phuwin opened the phone to make a call. By the time the agreement was completed, he had received a question from Pond

"What's wrong?"

Phuwin was quite upset after hearing his question, he lowered his voice

"The hired side said it would take at least ten days to have all the information. Phuwanat is not easy to reach."

Phuwin raised his voice, in ten days his thirty-eight days had passed. Will he be able to find his home address within ten days? He needed his body in the real world, it was the only way he could help his soul return to reality. If ten days passed, he only had eleven days left to investigate everything, which for Phuwin was too short.