CH 12 - TODAY'S CAKE IS A BIT DIFFERENT

Gemini drove the car out of the villa, next to his driver's seat was the cake that Fourth had just brought home. After driving for a while, Gemini stopped in front of the gate of a high-class cemetery. He got out of the car, grabbed the cake box and went inside.

The entrance to the cemetery was covered with yellow leaves. Gemini looked at the figure of a young boy sitting in front of a grave, holding a branch of firewood and drawing randomly as if to kill time while waiting for someone.

The sound of Gemini's footsteps approaching made the boy look up. When he saw him, he immediately became happy and stood up happily.

"Mr. Gemini!"

"Sorry kid, I'm late today"

Gemini smiled, raised his hand to pat the young boy's head, feeling guilty because he was late and made him wait in the hot midday sun.

"It's okay, I know you'll still come no matter what."

Gemini laughed again

"Where are your parents?"

"I came back a while ago, but I wanted to wait for you so I stayed here."

"Aren't you afraid?"

"Not scared"

Gemini heard this boy's quick tone and immediately felt happy. He patted its head again, then placed the cake box in front of the soul of a deceased person

"Today I bought cake for your brother again"

"Um"

"He can still eat later, right?"

"Um"

The boy heard Gemini say yes and immediately jumped up, then he silently let Gemini burn some incense. The boy waited until the incense burned out so he could eat the cake, which was given to him by his brother. Gemini looked at the boy who was sitting obediently waiting for him to take him out to eat, and his heart rushed back to the time when he and this little brother were close.

His name is Liming, five years old, the younger brother of the owner of the tablet in front of him. The deceased's name was Likang, who passed away four years ago, when he had just turned eighteen. Likang was close to Gemini. Since his death, Gemini often came here to visit. Liming got to know Gemini through his brother, and from then on gradually became close to him, and Gemini seemed to care about Liming very much.

"Okay, Liming, get up, I'll take you out to eat. You must be hungry, right?"

Liming stood up, walked next to Gemini and ran to the car. He took him to a high-class restaurant and ordered some delicious dishes. Maybe because he was late today, Liming ate a lot and quickly. He had to remind him to slow down so he would listen. After the main meal, Liming happily brought out a box of cakes that he saw as something given to him by his brother Likang. Liming scooped out out a spoon and put it in his mouth, chewing and gradually frowning. He looked at the cake box, wondering in his mind, it's still this cake shop, why is there something different about it today?

"Gemini, did you change the cake? This ripe peach flavor is not as good as the previous cakes you gave me."

Liming raised his head and asked Gemini. The taste of today's cake was still the taste of ripe peaches, but there was something strange, unlike the cakes he had eaten before. Gemini frowned slightly, wasn't it the same box of cakes that Fourth bought? The brand was also the same store, maybe just a little different taste.