CH 25 - SLEEP HERE

Dunk tried to hear Phuwin who had just answered him in a low voice. Every time Phuwin was sick or overworked, it led to a situation like this.

"Are you working too hard again?"

"Um, I'm a bit tired now."

Phuwin was lying on the bed lazily speaking, his eyes half-closed and not wanting to open. Just when he returned from Mrs. Hui's house, Pond had to get him another cup of tea.

"Are you going anywhere today?"

Dunk asked while raising his hand to turn on the speakerphone. He was sure Phuwin would not do anything unethical, nor would he become someone else's lackey.

"Went to exorcise a family"

"Where are you? Do you know them?"

"I don't know each them, just met for the first time today"

Just waiting for that, Dunk turned off the speakerphone and replied to Phuwin. The conversation continued, Dunk was once again scolded by Phuwin for traveling for a full ten days, which for Phuwin was a long time. Dunk could only smile and answer lightly, basically saying that it was because the leave of absence lasted more than a month. The people standing around Dunk, including Gemini, heard the awkwardness in his words. After Dunk hung up, Dunk's serious face returned

"Is that enough for you to stop investigating my friend?"

Everyone said nothing more, the space gradually fell silent until Dunk wanted to return to Aydin's villa to sleep. Dunk went upstairs and just stepped into Joong's room to pack up some things when he saw him frowning in pain. It seemed like the injury only made him have time to take a nap. Dunk walked up to Joong, he was still shirtless, his upper body was only wrapped in bandages around his shoulders.

"Rest, I'll go home first"

Dunk looked at him and then lightly reminded him. He wanted to go out but was interrupted by his voice

"It's night, sleep here, you can go home with me tomorrow"

Dunk turned around and looked at him confused, was he worried about him or was he planning something. Joong saw Dunk's eyes, he suddenly felt guilty and cleared his throat

"My subordinates also need to sleep. Don't force my people to take you home late at night."

In the end, Dunk had to stay, but he once again cursed three generations of his family. Didn't his weird subordinates bring him here in the first place? Looking back now, he acts like he didn't want to come here. Dunk threw his things back on the table, glaring at him in disgust

"Where do I sleep?"

"Go out, Dew will show you the room"

Dunk turned around angrily and heard rustling noises behind him. He didn't care about his wound, he pulled the blanket and sat up, wanting to do something

"Hey hey hey, wherever you're going, lie down, I don't want to have to bandage you up again"

"I'm thirsty, go get me water"

Joong actually lay down, but he sent him to get him water. Even though he didn't want to, he thought he was probably injured so he had to go get it. A doctor who was always worried about his patient's condition like Dunk couldn't ignore him. Dunk brought him water. While waiting for him to drink, he looked around the room. There was a large sofa here, enough for him to lie down on. So Dunk decided to sleep here, partly because he thought about it. His wound could bleed again at any time. Joong didn't say anything when he saw it, he just quietly closed his eyes to rest, the two people were in the same room, no one bothered the other, no one had any intention of looking at the other, just like that they spent a long time.

-------------------------------------------

Early in the morning, as soon as Dunk woke up, he saw him getting dressed and preparing to go somewhere. Although Dunk had not yet woken up, he quickly stood up and spoke

"Hey, where are you going without getting your wound checked?"

"The wound is small, not fatal"

"Strong mouth"

Dunk threw him a contemptuous sentence, said this yesterday, said this today, probably thinking he was as strong as iron. Dunk pushed Joong to sit back on the bed

"Check first before leaving"

Dunk turned to rummage around for some disinfectant and bandages to change. He took off his shirt and looked at the wound on his shoulder. Yesterday Dunk gave him a few stitches here, seemingly stopping the bleeding, but looking very unsightly, this wound will definitely leave scars, big or small. Joong silently observed Dunk's expression. He was attentively changing his bandage. He must have smelled the antiseptic scent a lot, and had gotten used to a lot of pain, so his face was still expressionless and colorless.

Dunk had just finished wrapping the bandage when there was a sound outside the door. Dew called him to say it was almost time for the meeting. Joong had difficulty putting on his shirt again. After he finished wearing it, he walked out the door and looked at Dunk again

"Aren't you going?"

"Huh? Where am I going?"

"Go back to the villa, let's go, I'll take you home on my way."

Joong's low voice rang out, and as soon as he finished speaking, he left, still giving him five minutes to prepare, Dunk had to quickly run into the bathroom to wash his face and personal hygiene, not forgetting to curse. Dunk sat in the car, not even looking at him, the whole way Dunk just stared out the window, it had been a long time since he had seen the street during the day like this. Dunk's eyes glanced at Phuwin's figure walking on the street. He wanted to call his best friend's name but couldn't. He could only look at Phuwin for three seconds and then disappear. Suddenly Dunk felt a bit empty inside, sadness pulled Dunk's mood down infinitely, he became quiet again, this quietness made Joong sitting next to him also feel it. He glanced at him a little, just a little, but he also quietly followed him, and continued like that until he reached the villa gate.

Dunk got out of the car, and before the car left, he knocked on his window a few times. He only said one sentence

"Hey, can I go out during my free time?"

Dunk's words made Joong sitting in the car look out, that look made Dunk a little wary, he didn't think his words would make him show such an attitude.

"If you don't let me, then why are you looking at me like that?"

Dunk didn't bother arguing with him anymore, he turned around and wanted to go inside the house. Suddenly, his voice came from behind

"You can go out in the afternoon, on one condition, I will go with you"

Dunk turned around, looking at him in surprise. It was a miracle that he let him out, but what did it mean for him to follow him, weren't He still under his control? Dunk pouted, leaving him inside the house. Anyway, in the afternoon he would definitely take him out. The mafia kept its word. If he broke his promise, Dunk swore he would directly curse his parents. right in front of Joong Archen.