CH 8 - WEARING JOONG ARCHEN'S CLOTHES

Today Joong woke up early to go to work, it was his first day as president of Aydin. Before going to the company, Joong wanted to check out Pond's situation a bit. The room was empty early in the morning, only the sound of the treatment equipment rang softly. Joong stood silently looking at Pond who was still unconscious on the bed for a while, thinking about needing to check but where was the person in charge? Not seeing, Joong decided to walk out of the room.

Dunk's room is arranged right next to Pond's room, so in case something urgent happens, he can go there. In the house, besides Fourth, when he woke up early, there was only a bodyguard guarding the door. Joong wanted to ask about Pond's situation, so since when did he stand in front of Dunk's room door? Joong knocked on the door a few times. At first he waited patiently, but by the third knock, his face had begun to darken visibly. Reaching out to enter the room password, Joong opened the door and walked in, wanting to wake the other person up.

There was no one on the bed, only the sound of the water in the bathroom stopping, at the same time Dunk walked out, wrapped in a bathrobe, his hand still busy holding a towel to dry his wet hair, when he saw him. Standing in the middle of the house, he immediately started screaming loudly

"Joong Archen, what are you doing here?"

Dunk took a few steps back. He had just finished showering, so before he could get dressed, he encountered this charcoal-faced guy suddenly appearing in the room, so Dunk called his name. Realizing that Joong was looking at him with cloudy eyes, Dunk knew he had just said something bad, but he had done nothing wrong so Dunk insisted on kicking him out.

"I'll give you five minutes, change clothes and check on Pond."

"What stuff, yesterday I only brought a box of medical supplies and you locked me up, now I have to wear a bathing suit."

This morning, when Dunk woke up, he suddenly realized he had nothing to wear. All day yesterday, I was engrossed in thinking about how I should stay here, so I just asked his bodyguard to bring the things, but until now, no one has brought them to him. Dunk woke up and had the habit of taking an early shower. He showered to wake up before going to the hospital to work. He rummaged around until he found a long bathing suit that covered his entire body, enough to cover himself.

Dunk intended to temporarily borrow Fourth's clothes, but when he thought about borrowing that petite body's clothes, they wouldn't fit him so he had no choice but to leave, Dunk just ignored him and went into the bathroom to take a shower first. Later, something like this happened.

Joong stood silently for a long while, because he was thinking about the words of the person in front of him. As a doctor, why was the way he spoke when around him so sharp, as if he had claws ready to pounce? come and scratch him. It was the first time in his life that someone dared to scold him like that, and even dared to call him by his name, so he stood still for a long time. If it were like the others, he would probably be buried somewhere in the hospital right now. I don't know, or he will die right away, so he doesn't need to care. Joong suppressed his anger, turned around and left under Dunk's bewildered look, returning a moment later to throw him a set of clothes.

"Wear it temporarily, my bodyguard will bring all your stuff from home to you this morning."

Dunk grabbed the clothes that Joong had just thrown at him, could only look at him a few times and then returned to the bathroom, before closing the door he heard a faint sentence.

"You have two minutes left"

Dunk wanted to swear so much, but thinking of himself as a doctor doing good deeds, he suppressed the curse in his heart. He quickly put on his clothes, then put on a blouse and quickly carried his medical equipment box over. Dunk decided to leave it in Pond's room, so he wouldn't have to waste time running back and forth.