CH 19 - MEETING LIMING FOR THE FIRST TIME

It's been almost fifteen minutes since Gemini left. Fourth didn't dare put the designer bags on the floor so he insisted on holding them in his hand, and the big teddy bear was also tightly held on him. Fourth wanted to find a chair to sit but it was far from where he stood, he didn't dare go, he was afraid he wouldn't see him when he returned.

Fourth stood waiting for him, looking at the store in front of him, looking at the shirts hanging on the racks. Fourth just looked at it accidentally because he didn't know what to do right now, but this action of his was absorbed into Gemini's eyes, those eyes made him think that he liked them. Gemini returned, holding a teddy bear in his hand. He was about to leave the center just now, but remembered Fourth's attentive eyes on the teddy bear stall. For some reason, he returned and decided to intend to buy you one.

Gemini walked closer to Fourth. He remembered that Fourth at home seemed to only wear a few old clothes over and over again. He hadn't bought anything for himself in three years. A feeling of sympathy suddenly arose in his heart. He wants to buy you some new clothes. Thinking of doing so, Gemini walked straight into the shop, which startled Fourth who was standing looking into the shop because he suddenly appeared, but walked straight inside.

Fourth watched him go inside and choose some clothes, but it didn't seem like the style he usually wore. Gemini came back out with a few bags in his hand. He didn't say anything, just called him to the car. Fourth carried a few shopping bags in his hand and ran behind him. When Gemini put the things in the trunk of the car, Fourth stood there dumbfounded, because he brought in front of him the bags of shopping he had just bought earlier along with a bag.

"This...for you"

"For...for me?"

Fourth suddenly asked again, he looked right in front of him as if looking at another person, today he was behaving so strangely that he was not used to it. Gemini put the shopping bag and Lion teddy bear into Fourth's hand, and he kept ignoring him until he told him to sit in the car.

Fourth sat in the car, looked at the bag in his hand and could only raise his head to look at him and thank him

"Thank...thank you boss"

Gemini just nodded. He looked over to see his secret smile, a smile that he compared to the morning sun when he saw him watering flowers in the sun. Again, his heart must be sobbing remembering that deceased one. He knows he's miserable, but now he cares for Fourth the same way he cared for Likang before. Likang... was his first love. Although it was only one-sided and had not yet confessed, he made Likang his first love in his heart. After many years, he still couldn't forget it.

Gemini started the car, drove quickly, and before reaching Liming's house, he turned to talk to Fourth

"Take me to the bakery you usually buy, I want to buy that type of cake"

Fourth paused for a few seconds when he heard his words. He remembered that he once said he only wanted the taste of ripe peaches, the peach flavor that he often made for him with his own hands, the only thing was, now that he was sitting here, he could make it ? how can you make the cake in time? Making the cake also takes a lot of time, and the cake flavor he requested is very difficult to make.

Fourth didn't know what to say except giving him the address of the bakery, then his car must have sped to the bakery. When Cin saw Fourth coming out of a luxury car from inside the shop, she was immediately surprised. She stopped arranging cakes on the shelf, went out the door to look at Fourth, and then glanced at the boy getting out of the car with him.