CH 15 - ACCIDENTALLY EVAESDROPPING

Joong came to work early at the company. These past few days, his secretary and assistant kept coming in and out, so busy that he forgot the time. Currently, Joong is sitting at his desk looking over some contracts and documents, his eyebrows are starting to frown because there have been some problems with recent business information.

Outside the door, Nani knocked on the door and walked in, holding a stack of documents and bringing them to him. Over the past few days, Nani has been helping Joong summarize the situation of Aydin's business partners. Looking through the records, he must have discovered that his partner is gradually being attracted to another company. Joong knows a lot about Aydin's opponents. , the current situation makes people even more skeptical about cooperation.

"Recently, several companies have proposed to cancel contracts with their company because another company offers higher benefits."

Nani placed a set of documents in front of his desk, related to a corporation that directly competes with Aydin named Phuwanat. Recently, their company offered special incentives to attract investment capital. All of Aydin's sources of goods were competed with Phuwanat for 40%. In the past, both Aydin and Phuwanat had competition, but it was all underground. Now Phuwanat is so strong for a reason, they are taking advantage of Aydin's troubles to rise to number one.

Joong read through the records of the robbed transactions but remained silent for a while, then spoke up after a while

"I will find ways to cooperate with other partners. Tomorrow there will be more of my people working at the company to ensure the safety of the company. Nani, you go back and delete all the partners who canceled the contract. I will eliminate it little by little"

Nani nodded, then spoke

"President, how is Mr. Pond? Is his health okay?"

"Still no progress"

Joong sighed, almost a week has passed since Pond had an accident, the most likely result he heard from the mouth of the doctor who was temporarily detained at his house was that there was no sign of waking up. Yesterday, when he was with Dunk watching him examine Pond, Dunk was surprised again because the bruises on his arm had completely disappeared. Then Dunk used skin testing equipment to check him once and discovered The blood in his hands is now circulating better than usual. Dunk found out that the cause was probably due to blood coagulation. Now the blood has dissolved and the bruises have disappeared.

Joong recalled Pond's condition, his eyes filled with anxiety and impatience. If the situation continued, the press and media would begin to closely examine the group's problems, and then things would get even worse. After watching Nani leave the room, Joong leaned back in his chair, closed his eyes and relaxed for a while.

---------------------------------------

At night, after eating, Joong continued to return to his office. Dunk who was sitting at the dining table saw that he had to stand up and immediately looked up. He noticed that he had been working continuously for the past few days. With the nature of a doctor, he guessed that sooner or later he would get sick.

Dunk put down his chopsticks, looked at Fourth diligently serving the food, and also helped. Since Joong forced him to eat with him, Fourth also sat at the dining table with everyone, and after the meal, he hurriedly cleaned up. Fourth's leg was completely healed. Dunk also helped look at it a few times. His condition was good so he could go out more.

It was getting late Dunk was thirsty so he went down to the living room. When he passed Joong's office, the window still let out a little light. Joong has a private office, it is located on the first floor, that room rarely lights up because it is usually above his room. The fact that he was in the office until late today made Dunk wonder. He leaned close to the window, looking at his back holding the phone and typing something. On the table, the coffee cup was still full, not knowing how much it was. Dunk was about to knock on the door to remind him, but his hand stopped because he had just picked up a call, all of his words were okay. Dunk heard it, but Dunk couldn't hear what the person on the other end of the line answered

"The matter I asked you, how far is the investigation going?"

(During the investigation, he rarely goes out, only stays at home, does not have many relatives, his only close friend is Dunk Natachai. Tomorrow I will send you more details)

"Continue to investigate. How is the other side?"

(They want to fight for territory, and also intend to sabotage the company's goods)

"If they still resist, kill them"

Dunk stood outside, watching Joong answer the phone while fiddling with the gun in his hand and immediately put his hand over his mouth as if to cover his surprise. Dunk stepped back a few steps, accidentally tripping over his foot, causing the glass of water in his hand to fall and break. Dunk quickly picked up the broken glass. Behind the door, Joong had already stepped out, his eyes looking at Dunk as if he wanted to eliminate him. Dunk trembled inside, his hand that was picking up the broken pieces also stopped, he looked up completely

"Dunk Natachai"

Joong spoke a sentence that was enough to make Dunk's spine chill a bit. He pulled him up with one hand, while the other hand had already grabbed his collar.

"You dare eavesdrop on my conversation?"

"It's just...it was just an accident."

"By chance?"

Joong snorted coldly, he tightened his grip on Dunk's collar, his cold eyes seemed to want to kill him, Dunk felt like he was being oppressed by him to the point that he did not dare to breathe loudly, even if he tried to remove his hand. No matter how much he can't get out.

"Let me go"

Dunk wanted him to release his collar but he couldn't, Joong still looked at him with that scary expression

"Don't order me, maybe you already know who I am, I can kill you"

Until now, Dunk thought that the times he said he would kill him were a joke, but now he realized that he was the real mafia. Dunk gulped slightly. He did not dare to breathe loudly. Even though his collar had been loosened, he still felt an indescribable feeling of oppression. Right at this moment, Dunk felt afraid of him, afraid of his eyes, afraid of his voice and afraid of his expression.

"It's best that you just stay here and treat my brother. Whether or not your life will be saved depends on my brother."

"You...are unreasonable"

Dunk was angry again, but he didn't dare argue with him anymore, he was the leader so he couldn't reason with someone like him. Just daring to say an unreasonable sentence made him look wary.

"Go back to your room, don't let me know you brought out any information about Aydin"

Joong didn't want to confront Dunk anymore, he still had an unfinished call between him and his subordinates. After Dunk was chased, he only dared to run up to his room. Before leaving, he didn't understand why he stopped. He turned around and looked completely, forcing his mouth to blurt out a sentence.

"It's late, you shouldn't drink too much coffee, it's bad for your health."

Dunk's figure disappeared on the second floor stairs. Joong stood quietly watching him go up to his room. He returned to his desk and continued the unfinished call. His hand held the cup of coffee, but when he was about to drink it, his previous words jumped into his head. He put the cup back on the table, let go of the coffee cup, then found a glass of water to drink. More than an hour later, Joong finished handling everything and returned to his room...